No Suspected Sex Workers Found During Pattaya Tourist Police’s Inspection, According to Police

webfact

Hilarious. Reminds me of when Banharn was PM  and he visited Patong disguised with a wig to investigate the rumors that prostitution was taking place there. After visiting some Patpong venues thus “incognito” but with a retinue of senior cops and bodyguards, Banharn was relieved to be able to announce that the rumors of prostitution were totally unfounded 

18 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Thats ten years worth of one liner jokes about there being no prostitution in Pattaya .

Endless witty responses of "Eh, buts there's no prostitution in Pattaya , the policeman said so"

They were only looking for "suspected" prostitutes. The known ones were ok. 

17 hours ago, Kalasin Jo said:

No illegal prostitutes. That implies that there is legal prostitution in Thailand.  So I guess the illegal kind are  those hanging around and soliciting on beach road, dark and deserted public spaces or who grab you with the words " I love you short or long time handsome man" whilst out walking in thronging tourist spots. Everything else is ok. Of course it is!

Just move along. 

Nothing to see here.

Same old

Same old.

BS.

On 1/16/2023 at 5:26 AM, 4MyEgo said:

New chief in town, got to show him their doing what they were taught, i.e. keep the BS turning and bringing in the brown envelopes.

no prostitutes in Pattaya ..Well Where the hell has all my money been going for the last 10 years ..I'm devastated 

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2023 at 6:12 AM, Foghorn said:

They couldn’t find a whore in a brothel,   They did say illegal prostitute , maybe they only saw legal ones

True.  Illegal prostitution means streetwalking or soliciting.  Most girls working in bars and gogos are working legally. If they go with a customer to their home or hotel, that's their business and not illegal.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2023 at 5:30 AM, Homburg said:

Isn't this a re-run of last year's story?  And the year before's, and the year before's, and the year before's, etc.  Such good news though, and we can all sleep soundly in our beds without any illegal prostitutes to keep us up all night....

Isn't that comment just a re-run of last year's comment?  And the year before's, and the year before's, and the year before's, etc.?

• Like 1

Pick me up off the floor no sex workers in Pattaya or Nana or Soi Cowboy or Bangla road for that matter i must of been dreaming for the last 15 yrs seeing all these ladies just having a night out ???? 

I remember talking to a farang that owned a bar  just of soi cowboy and his answer was no working girls here  mate why as most of the building and clubs are owned by the police and high ranking government officials ???? ???? ????