Russian Man Wreaks Havoc at 7-11 in Pattaya’s Walking Street

webfact

2 hours ago, NativeBob said:

"headbutted" <- love it!

btw, what does it mean? stuck sm. head into butt? or something more kinky )

How did they identify his nationality? He had hammer and sickle in his hands while wearing fur hat, T-shirt with bare-chested leader and balalaika over his shoulder? He tried to pay in rubles and got upset they didn't accept it?

Possibly sporting a "Z" tattoo?  

38 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

A glorious example of a high quality Russian. His behavior would make Putin proud. Perhaps he should be extradited to fight for the Russian army. 

Let us hope this fool gets locked up for a long time. Nobody will miss him. 

Sending him back home would probably be a worse punishment.

• Like 1

Don't mess with Putin!  ????  I've been telling people stay away from those Kiosk selling Brownies?

Something not right a 50's something working in a 7/11,  then you got people saying Tourist police the regulars never show up until it is over expect nothing less from the Tourist.

Bravo,  to the motorbike taxi guy who tried both I'm sure both will be compensated if well,  it they got 200,000 for a dancer I'm sure this will be lots more????

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

A glorious example of a high quality Russian. His behavior would make Putin proud. Perhaps he should be extradited to fight for the Russian army. 

The Russian ministry will be along soon to deny that it was a Russian, and that it is obviously Ukrainian propaganda sponsored by the USA to make Russia look bad...........and they will soon be retaliating ......

• Haha 2

The Russian ministry will be along soon to deny that it was a Russian, and that it is obviously Ukrainian propaganda sponsored by the USA to make Russia look bad...........and they will soon be retaliating ......

Edited by bangon04
duplicate

Why do so many members repeatedly take such acts of stupidity and belligerence so deeply personally?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thailand could do with fewer Russians, Israelis, Indians and Chinese. All other nationalities seem to be able conduct themselves somewhat (with the odd individual exception.) I didn't include  English people because even though they top the list of trouble makers in bars, they also mingle well with other groups and I'd personally miss them if they weren't around. 

• Like 1