Rider Dies After Motorbike Collision in Rassada

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Rassada – A rider has been pronounced dead at the scene after two motorbikes collided in Rassada.

Emergency responders told the Phuket Express that they were notified of the accident before noon on Thursday (January 19th) on Sam Kong Road, the on-way road next to Phuket Rajabhat University in Rassada, Mueang Phuket district.

They arrived at the scene to find two damaged motorbikes. One of the motorbike riders had sustained severe head and eye injuries. He was later pronounced dead at the scene.

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2023/01/19/rider-dies-after-motorbike-collision-in-rassada/

image.jpeg
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2023-01-20

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

the other motorbike was coming from the wrong way as it is a one-way road.

When people have asked me if Thais drive on the left or the right I've always answered 'Yes'. It's usually but not always motorcycles, and they drive on whichever side of the road they consider most convenient for them. I live on a road with no divide in the centre as an 'excuse' for them, and a large percentage of motorcycles use the wrong side for no reason at all other than a lack of self-discipline.

• Like 2