Thailand's draconian rules about hairstyles for school pupils and uni students ends

webfact

34 minutes ago, ignore it said:

Yeah, got that straight

meghan-markle-attends-the-wheelchair-tennis-on-day-3-of-the-news-photo-1580317217.jpg

With these Jeans It is not seen if it is long, short or shaved.… But, if you zoom in, you will see she is next to the Harry’s hairs. ????

Edited by Tarteso
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Screaming said:

Lets just hope they do not allow these kids to wear jeans with holes in them like the demented American kids.

Not just America  its in Australia also . Can't see Thais allowing clothes issue creep in ! To be fair long over due the hair issue for girls Crikey its 2023 not 1930

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

Thailand continues it backwards slide into the glorious future of progress.

All this over a hairstyle. The Ministry for Education will find any reason for blaming the poor results the students achieve due to broken down classrooms and copy your friend system of educating..

5 hours ago, Screaming said:

Lets just hope they do not allow these kids to wear jeans with holes in them like the demented American kids.

I think you are wrong because in the end it is the parents who let their kids leave home dressed as they please. When I was doing my teacher training in a highschool in the late 90's thongs for girls were the 'in' thing. How the kids dress, in the end, is the parents' responsibility. I for one am glad for the kids to have the freedom to let their hair grow. Who knows, maybe we will start seeing spiked skinhead mohawks make a come back... God forbid! but to each his/her own.

mohawk.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Each school and university will have the freedom to come up with their own rules and regulations regarding hair as they see fit. 

Good. 

There already doing that at many schools.

Short hair should be mandatory if there's an outbreak of lice and until brought under control. 

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Haha 2