Trump posts Ron DeSantis teacher photos with 'grooming' slur

onthedarkside

10 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's wonderful when the GOP candidates destroy each other. Great job!

Good luck that Trump is such a conservative and he would never ever party.

TrumpEpstein.jpg

do you really want to get into the whole who posed with i killed myself epsiten game ? 

i remember a certain former president is well documented to be one of the most frequent fliers on the express of lolita. 

1 minute ago, stoner said:

do you really want to get into the whole who posed with i killed myself epsiten game ? 

i remember a certain former president is well documented to be one of the most frequent fliers on the express of lolita. 

Trump is the one who accuses others of partying... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If adults want to see drag queens let them do that.

But why should children be exposed to them? Children are also not allowed in strip clubs and as far as I know that is not controversial. Why should children be prohibited from seeing women in high heels and stockings but then the school shows them men in high heels and stockings? 

Let children be children and don't sexualize them for no good reason. 

I see you have no defense for showing children sitting in the lap of drag queens. What has that got to do with drag queens reading books to kids in school.

And strip clubs are about sex. Are drag queens performing strip teases in school? They're men dressed as women. How is that sexualizing them.  It I were a kid, I'd think it was funny and silly. 

3 hours ago, Tug said:

Sorry just can’t stop laughing ho humm catch the state of the union address if you can to see what a difference an election makes 

I caught part of that new sit-com in the news comics today.  Great new mini-series apparently.  Not sure if I saw the pilot, but ep02 was funny.  Expect 2 more episodes will be out, unfortunately.

57 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I caught part of that new sit-com in the news comics today.  Great new mini-series apparently.  Not sure if I saw the pilot, but ep02 was funny.  Expect 2 more episodes will be out, unfortunately.

It’s been two years and a failed insurrection.

Get over it already.

• Thumbs Up 1

Following this on Twitter, it looks like Trump's followers are all piling in with him on this. Because he is unelectable, it's clear they all intend to sink to the bottom with him. Trump simply is a degenerate person for whom this sort of <deleted> slinging is an integral part of his make up. 

The Republican race will certainly be very interesting ???? I mean, assuming the frontrunners will be Trump and DeSantis. (Of course, there is still plenty of time to go. But, can you see a third person who can seriously challenge these two guys? I can't) 

I doubt DeSantis can manage to successfully respond to Trump's verbal assaults though. But of course, he can manage to win by sort of playing the cool-headed guy. 

But, I say, get ready for the Biden-Trump rematch ????

Edited by JemJem