guy in room next to me wont stop smoking weed what can i do

yogavnture

50 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Classic case of 'never buy in Thailand, only ever rent'...........you are never going to stop him.

Where did he say he owned or rented in the OP. As it is a guest house the OP has a reason to cancel his rental and move. Move would be my answer....

• Love It 1

12 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

Maybe you should take a course in a MuayThai instead of your present hobbies.

There will always be those who are more crazy stronger and willing to go further than you! Never forget that, and never underestimate your opponent! 

There is always one who is willing to make your life a hell if you trying to make a move! And who is willing to spend time in Bangkok Hilton if deleted happens? 

• Love It 1

12 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

just head out to the balcony and smash some cones with old mate. probably a faster way to achieve enlightenment then that meditation nonsense.

you want me to smash ice cream cones?  what good would that do.  have u ever tried meditation

• Love It 1

57 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

You can report him to the authorities and he'll get fined. They are allowed to smoke as far as it doesn't cause a nuisance to others in the surrounding area, which they clearly are based on your post.

nope.. only applies to public consumption.

the stoner is in his own room.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bbi1 said:

You can report him to the authorities and he'll get fined. They are allowed to smoke as far as it doesn't cause a nuisance to others in the surrounding area, which they clearly are based on your post.

the police dont care aboutt hings like this.........reporting him will only alert them to you and you dont want that. They don't like snitches.

Edited by Jackbenimble
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

you want me to smash ice cream cones?  what good would that do.  have u ever tried meditation

ice cream cones, are you serious bro? you don't know what a cone is in the context of this discussion about weed, are you like five years old dude?

as for meditation, I've got nothing against it but you sound completely pretentious for mentioning it. you're like my vegetarian (ex-)friend who won't shut up about it.

you definitely need to head to the balcony and mull up with this stoner...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1