Thaksin, Minister Join Social Media Push To Legalise E-Cigarettes

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

“The penalty for possessing E-cigarettes is seven years imprisonment, yet children can smoke marijuana, what is the logic behind this? Will someone answer?

I'm sure Anutin has a logical explanation...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

If I'm not mistaken, this same Thaksin is in favour of repealing the legalisation of cannabis. Opportunism 100%. The government now in power has my vote for having the balls to do what most democratic governments will shy from, ie legalise a harmless herb that should never have landed on the statute books.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, JackGats said:

If I'm not mistaken, this same Thaksin is in favour of repealing the legalisation of cannabis. Opportunism 100%. The government now in power has my vote for having the balls to do what most democratic governments will shy from, ie legalise a harmless herb that should never have landed on the statute books.

This post is about legalizing E Cigarettes, if I am not mistaken? So they should!

• Like 1

When you read the full story, I find it quite, Orwell Animal farm scary , "National Council for Peace and Order, seized power and announced  policies  to Organize the society." Well that bunch of Generals failed miserably, I mean why not just send vapers for attitude adjustment as they did before to any critics. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JackGats said:

In the same vein, the government now in power has my vote for stupidity to legalize a harmless herb but not vaping. 

2 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

Thaksins here everyday now. Sign of the times to come.

Removing elected, charismatic and popular leaders and replacing them with low IQ military goons who are the polar opposite was only ever going to have one outcome, especially in the days of social media and the internet.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, JackGats said:

Thaksin also said Cannabis is like Opium  :ermm:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The penalty for possessing E-cigarettes is seven years imprisonment, yet children can smoke marijuana, what is the logic behind this?

But children cant smoke marijuana, its illegal too.

I'm all for legalizing vapes (im guilty of the crime), but I reckon that wont happen if asshats like Thakisn base the legalization campaign on false arguments and indirect shots at cannabis laws.

• Thumbs Up 1