Russians are everywhere.

bob smith

3 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

Personally, I was against the Iraq war but I wouldn't call people who support overthrowing a dictator who invades other countries and uses chemical weapons against his own people ignorant and stupid. The Russian war to "liberate" Ukraine from "neo-Nazis", on the other hand, is so blatantly false and immoral that you can't compare the two at all so I wonder what your true motivations are in trying to do that.

The US has been supporting dictators in South America who were mass murdering the opposition for decades. Their centuries long and current dealing with indigenous people in "their" country is a very sad thing too.

I know that my country has done horrific things in the past and the current government is useless too but i won't make an attempt to defend them. 

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

How is your Thai language knowledge?

I can speak and I'm literate which is apparently astonishing. 90% of foreigners seems to rely on nonsense Karaoke.

English is the language of business and tourism. Plenty of Thais speak it. Russians generally don't speak either of the main languages spoken here and seem to think they dont need to.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Good thing, do the same with all the other foreigners staying here on visa's which where acquired by using an agent to corrupt immigration officers. 

No argument from me Comrade. People should be on an appropriate VISA or not be here at all. I know the demographic who will be whinging the most about it given the current situation Comrade.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Couple of days ago you where staying in a 40K+ penthouse in Thailand. Starting to think you are writing fairy tales.

As are most posters with their Anti RU, CH, USA, TH, IN bigotry and EV ignorance.  now up to 7 pages of ignored members ????

image.png.28f056630015462b19ad133c50863f07.png

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Went to one of our favorite restaurants for a munch, and sadly, every table had a damn farang at it.   Actually rare, and if that wasn't bad enough.    I think the 1 was all Ruskies ... then I ruled it out, as they seemed like a very nice family simply enjoying their holiday meal.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lazygourmet said:

Timeless: ""Russians" is a song by Sting, from his debut solo album, The Dream of the Blue Turtles, released in June 1985"

I have a different reason why we won't see WW3 anytime soon, as the elitist would gladly sacrifice the children, but NOT THEIR PROFITS.

RU, CH, USA, UK, EU,  IN are all so intertwined economically, a war simply wouldn't be as profitable, as the imaginary threat of war is now.

Defense contractors, are/will be raking in the billions, restocking.

Same as big oil with records profits now.

Same as big pharm during covid.

Doom & gloom sells better than sex.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 12:53 PM, bob smith said:

he said he was a supporter of the war and of putin

You have stupid Russians and you have smart Russians. You have dumb Germans and smart Germans. You have dumb Americans and smart Americans. You have dumb Englishmen and you have smart Englishmen. You have stupid Dutch people and you have smart Dutch people etc etc etc. Fortunately, not everyone is the same or thinks the same.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I just found this video on my YouTube page. 

I don't know how accurate that is, but it is an interesting view about Putin and democracy.

A pretty good analysis of the Russian psych.

It's wrong of course, but I kinda get where it comes from

On 2/17/2023 at 1:49 PM, sammieuk1 said:

Can't wait for this calamitous decision to let them in turns to where are they to get them out ???? 

D day is just a few months away when their visa extensions are all spent as well as their meagre savings.  It will then suddenly dawn on the TAT that refugees are not properly classified as tourists.

At least they can do taxi runs to Phuket airport in their rental cars to make ends meet.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1