Biden healthy, vigorous and fit for job, says doctor

Social Media

32 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

In the middle of a speech talking about a complex issue, being the affordable care act, he said 54 instead of 50. Perfect example of a gaffe that is not ideal but inconsequential. If that's a significant example then it's not so bad. 

Any President who thinks there are 54 states as well as people being still around who died and who cannot remember peoples names is not fit to be President.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, proton said:

In a parallel universe, not this one. Everything  was better under Trump. inflation, gas price, unemployment, security and hope for the future.

Most of which he inherited from Obama, and the economy was just following global trends ( in case you did not notice gas price and inflation are global).

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, proton said:

In a parallel universe, not this one. Everything  was better under Trump. inflation, gas price, unemployment, security and hope for the future.

Yup on gas there was that pesky epidemic rember?you know the one that killed more Americans than all the wars we have been involved in I also remember there was so much oil on the market they couldent store it rember.unemployment you are mistaken. security how so?he was stabbing our Allies in the back and sucking up to dictators you are also mistaken about hope for the future we are trying to make progress on climate change fixing our infrastructure improving healthcare lifting more children out of poverty nope your universe is not the one that exists in real life it’s the one that is trump world enjoy it 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, proton said:

People see otherwise and no hope and vote him out of office in his first term. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, proton said:

But would have done if congress had released the funds earlier to finish the wall

If you say so, not that I would believe it anyway.

1 hour ago, proton said:

If you believed his daily lies, all 30,xxx in 4 years. Do you remember them?

If everything was so good under Trump, please explain why he was voted out?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I think Biden is slow when it comes to quick witted banter but he was never that fast. Bill Maher said today what I was thinking, that, you'd prefer an 80 year old who is slow but steady, still clearly with it who might take time to make a decision, as compared to some inexperienced 40 year old. I think it may be best if he retires though as 82 to 86 could be a different kettle of fish.

Hopefully enough people are just sick of old farts running the show. Here, there, everywhere. 

Who are the viable alternatives, one wonders? Are there any? Gabbard, Scott, who? 

5 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Don't know who the "Joe" is that you're referring to but this thread is about Joe Biden, the current US president; "he and his TEAM" have done nothing whatsoever for America, he is unproductive and is not getting anything worthwhile done.  You're right about the "old duffer" bit, though.

He reversed Trump's pro Putin policies and got arms sent to Ukraine. Then there is the chips act against China. Both of those are huge deal. On the other hand, Trump introduced tariffs which his feeble brain thought was paid for by Chinese manufacturers. And the right wingers call Biden senile.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's no reason to make her POTUS though.

You mean this Kamala Harris?

US Vice President Kamala Harris on Saturday accused Russia of committing "crimes against humanity" in Ukraine, saying Moscow's forces had conducted "widespread and systemic" attacks on the country's civilian population.

"The US has formally determined that Russia has committed crimes against humanity," she said in an address to world leaders at the gathering.

It is the first time that the United States has formally designated Russia's actions in Ukraine as crimes against humanity.

https://www.rawstory.com/us-accuses-russia-of-crimes-against-humanity-in-ukraine-2659436856

11 hours ago, proton said:

In the Mail today, hardly a Trump supporter

'Everyone can see something is wrong': Former White House doctor slams 'alarming' Biden physical report

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11767245/Former-White-House-doctor-Trump-Obama-slams-alarming-Biden-physical-report.html

I think most people will have a hard time believing the report when the evidence of their own eyes is before them every time Biden goes on tv without having a teleprompter and a written speech.

7 hours ago, billd766 said:

If you say so, not that I would believe it anyway.

If everything was so good under Trump, please explain why he was voted out?

IMO because voters were sick of the endless attacks on him, and an old guy looked like a safer bet ( pity that didn't work out ) for some peace.

That doesn't mean he didn't get results when he was POTUS, but IMO politics is about personalities now, and not policies.

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, billd766 said:

I just assume all politicians lie, most of the time, and disregard anything they say, except to either mock them or to hang my head in despair.

I go by what they do, not what they promise.

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Hopefully enough people are just sick of old farts running the show. Here, there, everywhere. 

Who are the viable alternatives, one wonders? Are there any? Gabbard, Scott, who? 

It's a sad time when neither you, nor I can think of any younger person that could/ would do the job. I do know who I DON'T want in charge and IMO Harris would be number 1 on that list for the US.

Does it really matter in the US ( or any western country ) when IMO we don't know who is REALLY running the show? Far as I can see, donors have a big say in the US when it comes to policies.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO because voters were sick of the endless attacks on him, and an old guy looked like a safer bet ( pity that didn't work out ) for some peace.

That doesn't mean he didn't get results when he was POTUS, but IMO politics is about personalities now, and not policies.

But millions more voted for Biden than Trump and they cannot all be wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election

Nominee    Joe Biden       Donald Trump    
Party          Democratic    Republican
Home state    Delaware    Florida[c]
Running mate    Kamala Harris    Mike Pence
Electoral vote    306          232
States carried    25 + DC + NE-02    25 + ME-02
Popular vote      81,283,501[1]    74,223,975[1]
Percentage        51.3%                46.8%

What confuses me is that if Trump was so good and so popular as his supporters both in the USA and here claim, how could he have lost both the electoral college vote and the popular vote?

How can he have lost so many court cases claiming electoral fraud?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's a sad time when neither you, nor I can think of any younger person that could/ would do the job. I do know who I DON'T want in charge and IMO Harris would be number 1 on that list for the US.

Does it really matter in the US ( or any western country ) when IMO we don't know who is REALLY running the show? Far as I can see, donors have a big say in the US when it comes to policies.

I am fairly certain who runs the show. Greedy corporations and Big Pharma used to have influence. Now, it appears they OWN the government. 

And I agree on Harris. She is dreadful. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I wonder how many fit and cognitively able people keep on falling when encountering a flight of stairs?

"Watch your step, Joe!

President Biden once again had issues keeping his balance Wednesday as he tripped up the steps of Air Force One on his way home from Poland.

Biden, 80, fell forward about halfway up the stairs to the plane as he attempted to board at Warsaw Chopin Airport."

https://nypost.com/2023/02/22/biden-stumbles-up-air-force-one-stairs-again-leaving-poland/

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I wonder how many fit and cognitively able people keep on falling when encountering a flight of stairs?

"Watch your step, Joe!

President Biden once again had issues keeping his balance Wednesday as he tripped up the steps of Air Force One on his way home from Poland.

Biden, 80, fell forward about halfway up the stairs to the plane as he attempted to board at Warsaw Chopin Airport."

https://nypost.com/2023/02/22/biden-stumbles-up-air-force-one-stairs-again-leaving-poland/

Tripping on stairs is commonplace.

It’s why they put handrails on all stairs and it’s why some people around the same age as Biden have to rely on ramps and can’t manage those without a struggle.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28947224/

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1