Thai Tea Named 7th Best Non-alcoholic Drink In The World by TasteAtlas

webfact

It's OK UNLESS you can buy the top-6 in Thailand as well...

Thai tea, I'm guessing, is all sugar.

I currently own a website that ranks Thai tea as well.

If you want yours on the list, send me money or give me some perks.  Best perks, higher ranking!!!!

Hey, do you remember the rankings from last year?  NO.   From 11 years ago? NO.   Exactly

good job sheep, now go out there and buy!!!

9 hours ago, bradiston said:

Crazy. This drink is almost pure sugar, or whatever the sweetener used is. I used to drink it kind of mid afternoon as a quick fix for heat exhaustion. The effects wear off after about 30 minutes. The only answer is to drink another one. One of the worst drinks in the world nutritionally. How can it possibly be ranked 7th in the world? On what basis? Another nonsense poll.

The young leaves from shrubs grown in the cool uplands are plucked at dawn by a team of non- mensturating Thai virgins and rushed to onsite driers to produce a product whose fragrance is lauded by connoisseurs across the globe.......????

• Haha 1

We drink Royal Project Black tea, and other teas such as (black)  HoarFrost or Just Black Tea.  Afternoon we chose Oolong.

There is a fantastic range of real teas available here, In Chiang Mai, at Warorot market, there is a fantastic range of Thai teas for sale and ne'er a tea bag to be seen.  In the food court a lady sells a type of hot red tea that hits the parts that 'Thaitea' will never reach.