Opposite of a Cheap Charlie

I often read the term Cheap Charlie on the form but wonder is there a common term for a person that is the opposite of a Cheap Charlie?

One I have heard is Two Week Millionaire but that seems more for someone on holiday and not someone living here.

Would a Foolish Freddy be the opposite of a Cheap Charlie?

• Haha 2

Cheap Charlie is a bit of a negative term for someone who doesn't throw money around, that's usually a sensible thing back home. Here a proportion of people show off about throwing money about, some have money to back it up, some will run out of money so as for name it depends

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Cheap Charlie is a bit of a negative term for someone who doesn't throw money around, that's usually a sensible thing back home. Here a proportion of people show off about throwing money about, some have money to back it up, some will run out of money so as for name it depends

Cheap charlie is one who often do not pay the girls after bar fined them, or pay them taxi money only. 

Many girls do not ask for money, and cheap charlies take advantage of them. 

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Nah that's something different, maybe a "thief" i.e. agree to pay a certain amount and don't pay it, different to a cheap charlie

I only heard that from girls sitting in a bar, when they describe regular customers, who is cheap charlie with disguise and Gooood customer with a big smile. 

Good customer is often used by the girls as opposite of Cheap Charlies.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

"Good customers" could also be called "mugs" i.e. pay anything to impress some bar girl, additional i.e. because the guys have such low self esteem they need girls to like them

I do not know anything about those good customers or their self esteem, just what the girls said.

How is the self esteem of a cheap charlie? Or a average customer? 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thanks 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Probably all different, but trying to get girls to like you by throwing money at them is a little sad

We can agree, buying girls at all and especially underpay them is bad, and one is worse than the other! 

See no problem of spoiling girls compare to give them to little.

Some people like to brag how cheap they get things on sale, and bragging about how much some is paying for the girls is no exception.

Low class if you ask me

• Like 1

I have a visiting friend from oz who is returning home in the next few days. He was very proud of the cheap flight he bought on Scoot which cost $AUD400ish return.

He's 70, has back, heart and blood circulation problems, but was pleased as punch to get a such a cheap seat in cattle class. It involved a couple of lengthy layovers just to get to my part of Thailand.

He still works remotely in a high paying profession and is conservatively worth 2-3million. I spent some time futilely suggesting he retire (to Thailand where he could live like a king without even touching his principal), or at the very least to sit in the pointy end of the plane in a comfortable seat.

No deal loves the bargain. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

"Good customers" could also be called "mugs" i.e. pay anything to impress some bar girl, additional i.e. because the guys have such low self esteem they need girls to like them

I only need girls to have sex with me.

Liking me is not important!

• Like 2