Chuwit vows to continue his crusade against the Bhumjaithai Party and marijuana despite order

webfact

Gee , he's really p_ssed off not getting piece of the pie ! how much kickbacks ????????????  does he want look at him! hes no spring chicken move on enjoy your Greedy life ???? ????

Edited by Mad mick
  • Confused 2
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Activist plans to appeal the court order on Friday and to stage a public rally at Victory Monument at 5 pm in his campaign calling on voters to shun the Bhumjaithai Party.

Completely within his rights to do so, but with the current power behind the courts will the original outcome change or remain the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

I believe that ship has sailed. I think Mary Jane is here to stay.  (I'm really glad for the CBD even though it didn't seem to help me).

If Pheu Thai win the election ( and don't then get banned ) that ship will be back in the harbor with the anchors out. 

Anyone who thinks things have gone too far for any government to put the brakes on should start stocking up now !!

The probable outcome will be legal medical cannabis but a crackdown on shops selling it over the counter. The fact that too much weed has been imported , hurting local growers , won't help.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/thailands-promised-cannabis-bonanza-disappoints-politicians-trade-blame-2023-04-06/

Another problem has been the smokers themselves being less than discreet in pursuance of their hobby. Gently gently catch the monkey but too much publicity and waving of the flag has attracted the attention of the alarmed conservative Thais who want to turn the clock back. 

From the linked article :

"In the early days, I could sell a kilo for between 350,000 and 400,000 baht ($10,200-$11,600)," said Srapathum, who runs three indoor farms.

That sounds like BS to me . That's more like the retail price than the wholesale. 

Edited by Denim
  • Thumbs Up 1

Chuvit had done a service to Thais regarding his whistleblowing. I am a bit suspicious of the anti weed drive as both he and his daughter attended Californian universities and i guess did not inhale while walking in the dorms. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Denim said:

Anyone who thinks things have gone too far for any government to put the brakes on should start stocking up now !!

especially seeds. that was the hard part before last June.

we've got a little seed bank going.

and if you were one of the people who registered with the govt. better hide your grow good!

#

• Like 1