Thai Woman Attacked by Ex-Girlfriend’s New Partner in Pattaya Near Walking Street

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — A Thai woman in Pattaya claimed her ex-girlfriend’s new partner broke her nose with a motorcycle helmet and almost made her lose an eye.

A video of the event on Facebook Watch can be seen by clicking or tapping here.

Ms. Phonthip Utta-ma, a 23-year-old hotel employee, disclosed her plight to The Pattaya News that she was attacked and seriously injured by an unnamed new partner of her former girlfriend.

Phonthip suffered a broken nose, fractured skull, and ruptured eye blood vessel. The incident occurred in the middle of the night yesterday, April 7th, on Soi Marine Yen Sabai near Pattaya Walking Street. She reported the assault to the police and received medical treatment after the incident.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/04/08/thai-woman-attacked-by-ex-girlfriends-new-partner-in-pattaya-near-walking-street/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-04-08

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lucky Bones said:

I can't get my head around the headline.

Guess I'll stay away from gay women.????????

Best to a history check when taking on a new partner... it might just save your life.

4 hours ago, Woof999 said:

It does in the linked article and is pretty clear from the video.

Remember, in modern times like this, if a guy looks like a guy that doesn't mean he identifies as a guy. Maybe he identifies as a girl. ???? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, save the frogs said:

this is sick.

and a bunch of men standing around didn't try to stop it.

Maybe you should look at the news more often and see what happens with people who get involved in fights of other people. 

Don't get involved if you don't have a death wish. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

if you are the only one around, then 1 on 1 is a risk.

but there were many people around.

Too many Thais have (illegal) guns and are ready to use them without thinking about the consequences.

If it's not your fight, then stay away. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Too many Thais have (illegal) guns and are ready to use them without thinking about the consequences.

If it's not your fight, then stay away. 

I wonder what happened to the marksman guy who shot a British 70 year old guy in the back after pursuing him in his car, after some road rage thing! 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, save the frogs said:

this is sick.

and a bunch of men standing around didn't try to stop it.

Many years ago early 90s my Thai wife said never get involved if you see Thai fighting each other as not your business & you don't know what's going on " especially you're foreigner ! could turn out badly for you not matter what you see or may think, not good to be involved in Thais business " if you see male vs female or both same sex ! Don't get involved not your business your foreigner easy to get killed or turn on you, took that on board never been involved in Thai disputes ! rightly or wrongly ! l like my life , let Thais sort there <deleted> out! if they thais want stop it ???? ️let them do it..

Edited by Mad mick
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Remember, in modern times like this, if a guy looks like a guy that doesn't mean he identifies as a guy. Maybe he identifies as a girl. ???? 

Identifies schmedifies. He is physically/genetically a male. End of Story