A foreign Ex boyfriend who doesn't want to leave my condo

17 hours ago, FriendlyFarang said:

If it's her condo (or she rents it in her name), she could just call police who would give him the choice to leave voluntarily or get arrested.

But I don't see why she would have to ask you to ask here to be told this.

So are you certain that it's actually "her" condo? Maybe it's actually "their" condo, for example both have been renting it together?

I'm also thinking that it might not really be 'her' condo. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/8/2023 at 11:14 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Does she own the codo or is the rent contract in her name?

If yes, then she should tell him to leave or else she will tell the security guards to remove him.

Maybe the guards will do it as part of their job, or maybe they like a little incentive.

Problem solved.

Yes 

On 4/8/2023 at 11:46 AM, FriendlyFarang said:

If it's her condo (or she rents it in her name), she could just call police who would give him the choice to leave voluntarily or get arrested.

But I don't see why she would have to ask you to ask here to be told this.

So are you certain that it's actually "her" condo? Maybe it's actually "their" condo, for example both have been renting it together?

She is the sole owner 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2023 at 11:33 AM, worgeordie said:

Tell her to <deleted> in his bed ,he will soon get the message.

regards worgeordie

thats harsh.

i prefer to take off their pillow case... turn it inside out and use it to wipe my ass.... then re-fit back to pillow

• Sad 2
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, jaideedave said:

Correct...he could very well retaliate when she's alone.Get the police involved if necessary.They will want a tip for services rendered ,otherwise they don't give a sod.She may have something to hide and don't want the coppers sniffing around.There are most likely other circumstances here I'm thinking.

I am not sure if it is the job of the police to get the guy out.

If the security guards try, and the guy attacks the security guards, then I am pretty sure they can call the police. But if he just doesn't want to move, not sure. 

A multitude of trolling posts advising of use of force and supporting it have been removed. As a reminder here are forum rules 9 and 10 for you all to review.

9. You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the forum or sent by private message are not allowed.

10. You will not post troll messages. Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing forum members by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other members into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Then it should be no problem to tell the security guards to remove the unwanted "guest".

If the security guards try that and the "guest" attacks them, then they have a reason to call the police, and they should do that.

I would not recommend letting anybody else forcibly remove the person. That can easily go wrong in many ways. 

Security have no power, and it should be the police after court order remove him. If she owns the appartment, why dont she just change the locks? Court order can take time.