Myanmar Man Dies From Electrocution After Cutting Tree in Phuket

webfact

2942530-696x393.jpg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Phuket – A Myanmar man has died from electrocution after he cut a tree at a housing estate in Rassada.

The Phuket City Police were notified of the accident on Friday (April 14th). Emergency responders and police arrived at the scene to find the body of a Myanmar man, Mr. Mao Nge, 45, on the tree near electrical wires.

Electricity staffers were called to the scene to cut off the electric nearby.

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2023/04/14/myanmar-man-dies-from-electrocution-after-cutting-tree-in-phuket/

image.jpeg
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2023-04-15

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 2

I don't think it's a good idea to visit another country so that you can cut down their trees. He should have cut down trees in his own country instead. The next time I visit another country, I will not be cutting down any trees. I will go home if I want to do that.