Free circumcision program for young Muslim in Pattaya a cut above the rest

snoop1130

Continued Troll posts and bickering ones have been removed. 

Please stay on topic and do not hijack the OP by discussing anything other than:

Free circumcision program for young Muslim in Pattaya a cut above the rest

9 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Banning it for grown men, could, just about, maybe, possibly, be  considered religious intolerance in the crazy world we now live in   . Banning it for babies is completely different and totally right.  Allowing it to continue is just plain wrong, they are not allowed to do it to girls anymore, and nobody argues about that, So in these days of equality why are they still allowed to do this to boys.

Times are changing , jesus we are living in a world where rightly or wrongly  there are now, many, what used to be  everyday  words that if spoken aloud could either put you in prison or start a riot  some cartoons have provoked extreme responses. people get offended over nothing, and others lose their jobs and careers sometimes just for telling the truth.  Many things are getting "banned" day in day out because a minority feels "offence"

Why on earth is this male genital mutilation allowed on babies of any faith , colour, or creed , ?  Why have these children not been identified as "Vulnerable"  (god I hate that word)   everybody else seems to have been. Is no one looking out for them,  

In years to come they will look back in shame on this,  Discussions like this are how it starts

For all the benefits as outlined. Do you not cut your nails and hair?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

The truth??

Look,  if I had ever experienced any such anti foreskin sentiment or indeed found the possession of my foreskin in anyway a hindrance to sexual encounters with women I would have had it removed years ago  But that has never been the case and I have never heard of anybody else ever who has felt the need to do so.

If you are happy with being "less than complete" and it works for you that's fine but it does not give you the right to advocate the "procedure" being inflicted on non consenting children 

Am I right or wrong ?

Parents always have the right to make decisions. A baby cannot even feed itself. So you are wrong. If you are happy with excess skin that accumulates bacteria and increases cancer risk good for you. You don't have the right to tell parents what to do. Science is against you as proven with many links.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Is there any other allegedly superfluous body part who's removal would not be considered abuse these days?     Tonsils and adenoids are left intact , I don't even think the Japs are allowed to bind up the feet of their women anymore , another ancient tradition that has been rightly identified as unacceptable by society, but no doubt suffered similar opposition to its ban by certain diehards,  who are now thought of as sadistic weirdos . anybody advocating unnecessary cosmetic surgery on a child  would be rightly vilified. Would they not?

I think it definitely crosses the threshold of abuse on all levels I cannot believe it is still allowed to continue, 

Why on earth is this primitive behaviour treated any differently

Lots actually.

Vestigial organs and body parts refer to those that have little or no purpose in humans. They are a vestige left over from our ancestors. We have more than 100 vestigial anomalies, the most renowned of which are the appendix, wisdom teeth, coccyx, external ear, and male nipples.

https://universityhealthnews.com/daily/aging-independence/vestigial-organs-7-body-parts-we-dont-need/#:~:text=Vestigial organs and body parts,external ear%2C and male nipples.

• Confused 2

Just now, quake said:

Sorry that was a bit unfair

i do apologize.  :jap:

Yes I'm sorry you are missing out.

"They analyzed 29 studies that dealt with circumcision in various countries around the world. The data came from various countries in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa.

The authors found that the “vast majority of studies” concluded that women prefer circumcised penises.  Even in countries where circumcision was not the norm, a majority of women found circumcised men more attractive."

Better luck next time.

https://www.dr-kuehhas.at/en/women-prefer-circumcised-men/#:~:text=The authors found that the,found circumcised men more attractive.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

Parents always have the right to make decisions. A baby cannot even feed itself. So you are wrong. If you are happy with excess skin that accumulates bacteria and increases cancer risk good for you. You don't have the right to tell parents what to do. Science is against you as proven with many links.

I'm not telling them what to do , I am questioning what they should be allowed to do. and yes I am happy with my carcinogenic bacteria containing excess skin, I'm more worried about my prostate at my age, although I doubt there's a free initiative for that in Nong Pru

If science was so sure and so concerned why have the male population not received advice ? When is national circumcision day ? Or is it a secret kept between the "enlightened" cut community

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Lots actually.

Vestigial organs and body parts refer to those that have little or no purpose in humans. They are a vestige left over from our ancestors. We have more than 100 vestigial anomalies, the most renowned of which are the appendix, wisdom teeth, coccyx, external ear, and male nipples.

https://universityhealthnews.com/daily/aging-independence/vestigial-organs-7-body-parts-we-dont-need/#:~:text=Vestigial organs and body parts,external ear%2C and male nipples.

And how many of these are removed "ritually"

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

think it definitely crosses the threshold of abuse on all levels I cannot believe it is still allowed to continue, 

Unfounded claim with no basis in science. You told us 12 times already.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

Yes I'm sorry you are missing out.

"They analyzed 29 studies that dealt with circumcision in various countries around the world. The data came from various countries in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa.

The authors found that the “vast majority of studies” concluded that women prefer circumcised penises.  Even in countries where circumcision was not the norm, a majority of women found circumcised men more attractive."

Better luck next time.

https://www.dr-kuehhas.at/en/women-prefer-circumcised-men/#:~:text=The authors found that the,found circumcised men more attractive.

I could never be with a woman who could not accept and love my foreskin

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I'm not telling them what to do , I am questioning what they should be allowed to do. and yes I am happy with my carcinogenic bacteria containing excess skin, I'm more worried about my prostate at my age, although I doubt there's a free initiative for that in Nong Pru

If science was so sure and so concerned why have the male population not received advice ? When is national circumcision day ? Or is it a secret kept between the "enlightened" cut community

Then stop posting the same thing a dozen times. Science is against you. You are wrong.

• Confused 1

Just now, Bday Prang said:

But its not medical reasons is it other wise all would be encouraged to do it  and that is not the case is it?

Less risk of several diseases and cancers. Better hygiene. Women prefer it.

How many times do I need to repeat the facts to you?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2