DOJ is 'investigating Trump's link with Saudi-backed LIV Golf tour

Social Media

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

i really enjoy watching LIV and friends that watch it also enjoy it, we find PGA boring now, except majors. PGA seems flat

If you know anything about golf you'll know LIV is entertainment, not sport.

22 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

He owns golf courses, PGA is probably bullying golf courses to not work with LIV, so win win for LIV and trump. BTW LIV events are much more entertaining than run of the mill PGA events

Does 'probably' class as a fact?

10 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Can you say conspiricy theory, these guys are looking to the future when oil stops being king. Not funny at all.

Thease guys ( their countrymen) did 911 there’s that pesky fact their record with women’s and human rights there cutting oil production (they aren’t our friends)they are trying to whitewash their reputation and the biggest disloyal money whore on the planet is desperately trying to help them why?so sure check it out sure you have a strong possibility of finding a rather large brown envelope 

On 5/8/2023 at 3:44 PM, scubascuba3 said:

i really enjoy watching LIV and friends that watch it also enjoy it, we find PGA boring now, except majors. PGA seems flat

Hmmm....again, it's all golf.  And golf is played the same way on LIV as it is on the PGA.  They're not doing anything different on LIV.  Again, except for the shorts and the loud music...which has nothing to do with golf.  The shotgun start, 54 holes, team format, etc., just gimmicks.  I can only surmise that you prefer LIV because the players are more recognizable.  I have a friend who feels the same.