To US Expats in Thailand only. It's about your wallet.

swissie

8 hours ago, KhunLA said:

You could have just left out the PS, as I stated, an almost valid post.

It's world economics, if you follow my rantings of such, I don't disagree with you, but it's most countries, not just the USA, that are technically bankrupt.

It's designed to be that way by the puppeteers, as they are making the 45M a month interest.   Nobody will admit, say it out loud ... 'bankrupt' ... just continue extending credit and their monthly cash flow continues.

Default isn't allowed and will never happen ... as that would end the gravy train.  Just accept it, use the system to your own advantage, and retire.

I highly recommend that fans of this thread read David Graeber's 'Debt: The First 5000 Years'.

For my part I've been waiting calmly since the late 90s for the euro to collapse - ahead of the EU following the withdrawal of the irreplaceable lynchpin UK 555.

Edited by BusyB
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, animalmagic said:

I thought they might drop one on westminster abbey during the coronation. All the world's royalty, and most of the western world (pro Ukraine) democratic leaders. Quite a juicy target for a terminally ill psychopath with delusions of grandeur and a huge chip on his shoulder.

You know Putin wanted to nuke em'!

• Haha 1

On 5/13/2023 at 12:57 AM, KhunLA said:

You could have just left out the PS, as I stated, an almost valid post.

It's world economics, if you follow my rantings of such, I don't disagree with you, but it's most countries, not just the USA, that are technically bankrupt.

It's designed to be that way by the puppeteers, as they are making the 45M a month interest.   Nobody will admit, say it out loud ... 'bankrupt' ... just continue extending credit and their monthly cash flow continues.

Default isn't allowed and will never happen ... as that would end the gravy train.  Just accept it, use the system to your own advantage, and retire.

I profited from the "gravy train" like most of us. I am also retired. I am fine.

PS: I uphold my "PS" in my "OP" with conviction. The rest of the world does not understand why the premier western country (with a population of 330 million) can ot find other presidential candidates.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/13/2023 at 2:57 AM, roietfortress said:

USD is unstable right now because of a worldwide recession. its not doomsday, its just extended credit. maybe you don't understand credit in your country, but Americans understand credit and leverage. 

America is by far the number 1 group of consumers in the world. the buying power of Americans will always keep the dollar strong. you just can't replace the amount of spending power produced on a daily basis.

the value of a currency comes from spending not debt. even Buffett will tell you that. every country will keep buying those bonds as long as Americans are going to work every day.

stop watching so much mainstream TV news. its not based in reality. its based on what they want you complaining about on social media. every doomsday thread like this tips USD and XAU in the elite's favor. you play against the dollar and they buy more. my wife made a small fortune on XAU this week betting against mainstream news.

#

Quote:  "the value of a currency comes from spending not debt. even Buffett will tell you that. every country will keep buying those bonds as long as Americans are going to work every day".

There is a fly in the ointement: If national dept is growing faster than economoic growth/productivity, the international Investment community will increasingly start to use their pocket calculators.

• Like 1