Are you a lone wolf?

bignok

To some extent. I definitely love outside the box of most conventions. I am fortunate enough to have some very good friends. Not just a handful. Some are long term, loyal friends and some are people I have met recently. All high quality individuals, so I do fit that profile. No time for losers, creeps, vampires, scammers, undependable people, or people who bring nothing to the table. In turn, I go out of my way to reciprocate. It is all about respect. 

Some small talk, but I refuse to discuss the weather. LOL. Prefer science, history, cosmology, culture (not popular culture, and definitely NOT social media) and the other fun topics of conversation. 

I have been an entrepreneur for most of my life, so I have gotten myself into the fortunate position of never having to kiss butt, and I tend to avoid bad advice, and question where opinions are coming from. It is all about the source, and that is a big deal these days, as the world is chock full of BS and nonsense right now, from alot of very marginal sources, that can't be trusted one iota. I trust my own instincts. 

Does that define a lone wolf? 

• Like 2

#4.......... You could hang out with tons of people if you wanted to. 

Couldn't think of anything worse. Too many weirdos in the world these days. 

I like quality time with my family and a few close friends 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You will definitely find out if you were  a loser or a winner when you reach the end of your life ...

A winner is someone who does not have to regret a lot of what he ( or she ) has done .

When Death knocks on your door , just laugh if you had a good life ... Death is not too serious , just part of it ...

Btw , somebody asked me  if I believe that there is a life after death ...

I am not even sure if there is one before ...

Edited by nobodysfriend
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

You will definitely find out if you were  a loser or a winner when you reach the end of your life ...

A winner is someone who does not have to regret a lot of what he ( or she ) has done .

When Death knocks on your door , just laugh if you had a good life ... Death is not too serious , just part of it ...

Btw , somebody asked me  if I believe that there is a life after death ...

I am not even sure if there is one before ...

No such thing as winning or losing on death's door. Time is up.

Yep. Extremely high standards and expect perfection outta myself (tho not). Don't like running with the pack, nor have (nor need) many friends. Integrity is first, foremost and always...which is main reason for having few true friends. It's in short supply. Do my best work and "hunting" solo. Groups can be enjoyable & fun and do well in them, but in small doses. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Yes. I tick all the boxes.

Me, too - although in varying degrees. I am not perfect. This would almost be the case if you tick all the boxes for 100%. But maybe you are or at least close to it. Who am I to say that. Most of the time your posts and my opinion match - although we have one, two areas where they definitely differ.

1 hour ago, moogradod said:

Me, too - although in varying degrees. I am not perfect. This would almost be the case if you tick all the boxes for 100%. But maybe you are or at least close to it. Who am I to say that. Most of the time your posts and my opinion match - although we have one, two areas where they definitely differ.

It would be quite a dull world if everyone thought the same way. Although possibly more peaceful.