American transwoman marries Thai woman, fueling hopes for future of same sex marriage (video)

webfact

3 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

errrrr identities? you mean gender no doubt. gender neutral/transgender toilets? men being sent to women's prisons cos they suddenly claim they feel like women? binary prople? people wantng to be called it or they? i used to respect you, but i hope you get the picture. i prolly forgot quite a few examples. 

all these changes are a barometer of what is going wrong in the world. be gay or heterosexual i dont give a flip, as for the rest if you can justify all this crap , here, on this forum, i will admit defeat. go ahead anx give it a try

They are two human beings who are in love with each other and want to make a go of a marriage, just like most other human beings. Evidently, they are able to provide each other with the emotional support that all humans need. It’s that easy, and that’s all you have to know. If you can't accept that, that’s not their problem, or anyone else’s but yours.

If I have this right it is a human with a penis that had a wife and kids and now has a relationship with a new woman but that human feels like they are a woman who likes to have sex with a woman. It does push the boundaries of credibility if you look at it but best to let people call themselves what they like and as long as no authority is saying by law I have to say that I concur that someone who says they are a thing, are necessarily that thing and that it must be accepted by all and sundry, then who cares. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

There's a few relatively average sportswomen seem to be cashing in on this. A bloke moved from 65th on the men's team to 1st on the women's team in the 500-yard freestyle, and 554th on the men's team to 5th on the women's team in the 200-yard freestyle, all this was simply achieved after self-identifying.

If I may identify as 12 year old girl I could finally win some competition ????

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

If I have this right it is a human with a penis that had a wife and kids and now has a relationship with a new woman but that human feels like they are a woman who likes to have sex with a woman. It does push the boundaries of credibility if you look at it but best to let people call themselves what they like and as long as no authority is saying by law I have to say that I concur that someone who says they are a thing, are necessarily that thing and that it must be accepted by all and sundry, then who cares. 

If it would be like that in the days the military drafted me, I would have identified as lesbian woman...May have needed some explaining to my girlfriend but why not.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AndyFoxy said:

Yeah....we get it. You live in a fake world and don't understand that men can't be women and women can't be men.....well done. 

you can keep stomping your feet and being triggered, but facts don't care about your feels. Gender and sex are different, not my fault you are too smooth brained to understand this. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

5 hours ago, redwood1 said:

So a 64 year old farang guy marries a Thai woman....So what.....It happens all the time......The only news is the guy is wearing a pink dress..

Yep but red nail varnish. And I no longer pine for an MGBGT. 

Excuse my confusion here...the Trans marriage here is the same as a regular marriage where each partner individually has the required bits?

Is it the Trans bit I'm not getting?

34 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

you can keep stomping your feet and being triggered, but facts don't care about your feels. Gender and sex are different, not my fault you are too smooth brained to understand this. 

Unfortunately for you, you are wrong and deep down, I think you know it.....just can't admit it.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, wombat said:

Excuse my confusion here...the Trans marriage here is the same as a regular marriage where each partner individually has the required bits?

Is it the Trans bit I'm not getting?

Whether the American has a package or not is really nobody's biznuss cept for her lovely wife.

Next

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah the hostility is scary.

I can see just not caring but the fact is transgender people are being irrationality and viciously demonized and told they don't even exist. 

Edited by Pink Mist
quoted post removed
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah the hostility is scary.

I can see just not caring but the fact is transgender people are being irrationality and viciously demonized and told they don't even exist. 

That's just not true.

All most people want is for them to operate quietly and not be 'in our faces' all the time.

You don't see heterosexuals behaving as outrageously as this (outside of Pattaya obviously).

I don't have much in the way of hostility to anyone, male, female or other sexuality, white, black, Asian, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Mormon, etc. But I really don't want to read about them as groups all the time, it just doesn't interest me (apologies to any group I didn't name that feels excluded).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1