‘We Need to Start Killing’: Trump’s Far-Right Supporters Are Threatening Civil War

onthedarkside

43 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It is interesting Bill Barr, Trump's former Attorney-General, has said Trump is toast if even half the charges are proven. That is telling, given Barr was formerly a staunch ally who helped weaponise the DOJ at Trump's behest.

Trump's dog-whistles to his cretinous base are mainly aimed at wringing out more donations, as no lawyer will work for him without upfront payment.

In an interview with Roger Stone yesterday Trump called Bill Barr a gutless pig....lol

After attacking his former attorney general on Truth Social for his assessment that he is “toast” following his federal indictment, Donald Trump lashed out at Bill Barr three times during a sprawling interview on Roger Stone’s first radio show.

Having called him a “gutless pig” online and told his followers to switch off Fox News anytime Mr Barr is a guest, the former president kept the attacks going during his chat with Mr Stone on WABC.

Trump Calls For Protests Over Latest Indictment in Interview With Roger Stone

• Thanks 1

Trump is leading the charge for more unsettling riots it appears. Do his supporters even know what a non-violent protest is?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-protests-over-latest-195123973.html

“Our country has to protest… We’ve lost everything,” Trump said.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Classic Trump strategy, attack anyone who is not a worshipper.

IIRC, Roger Stone is a convicted felon who was pardoned by Trump. It would appear Trump is running out of visual media outlets who are willing to facilitate his lies, and he's reduced to a conservative radio station.

If he uses his own media platform to incite protests and riots he will have added one more nail in his coffin.  The man's ability to whip people up into a frenzy is his calling card. A person like that is dangerous. Reminds me of someone prior to WW2

If he has his way the US will be a smoking ruinous place unless the rule of law and order stops in and defends the country against his antics.

He is an antagonistic angry self serving gentleman.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

If he uses his own media platform to incite protests and riots he will have added one more nail in his coffin.  The man's ability to whip people up into a frenzy is his calling card. A person like that is dangerous. Reminds me of someone prior to WW2

If he has his way the US will be a smoking ruinous place unless the rule of law and order stops in and defends the country against his antics.

He is an antagonistic angry self serving gentleman.

I was with you up till gentleman.

Madman more like.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Trump is leading the charge for more unsettling riots it appears. Do his supporters even know what a non-violent protest is?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-protests-over-latest-195123973.html

“Our country has to protest… We’ve lost everything,” Trump said.

Translation 

I'm afraid of losing everything.

• Like 2

Off-topic posts which have hijacked the OP have been removed.  This is not about Barr, Epstein or Bush.  Stay on topic which is:

‘We Need to Start Killing’: Trump’s Far-Right Supporters Are Threatening Civil War

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tug said:

Yup thanks for reminding all normal people of just why trump belongs in the penitentiary trying to rig the election trying to stoke racial tensions trying to (govern) outside the constitution yup he certainly angered the VAST majority of Americans especially the ones that don’t feed themselves a diet of fake news (Fox) and the like normal Americans are plenty angry.now the DOJ is about to (if I may) de fang trump and hopefully put that man in the penitentiary were he belongs 

What will you say if he's acquitted?

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

If there are normal jurors he’s toast even his pet DA bill Barr says so if he’s acquitted I will be disappointed bigley 

• Thumbs Up 1

“SEE YOU IN MIAMI ON TUESDAY!!!” he told his followers Friday night in a Truth Social post, referring to his Tuesday arraignment.

It was a chilling reminder of his December 19, 2020, tweet, “Be there, will be wild!” — which inspired extremist groups to disrupt the January 6 electoral vote certification. Calls are already circulating online for a gathering outside the federal courthouse in downtown Miami.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-civil-war-2661211016/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

UPDATE: ‘I Want Blood’: Heavily-Armed Trump Supporters Say They’ll Protest Trump’s Indictment

Supporters of former president Donald Trump are planning mass protests at a Miami courthouse on Tuesday, following Trump’s indictment last week. Many are promising to come “well-armed.”

“MAGA will make Waco look like a tea party,” a user with the screen name 1776take2 wrote about the planned protest on the pro-Trump messaging board known as The Donald, which was instrumental to the planning of the Capitol riot.

In addition to the angry comments and plans posted anonymously on far-right message boards, Republican lawmakers, politicians, and right-wing pundits have also used incendiary language about Trump’s indictment. “We have now reached a war phase. Eye for an eye,” GOP Rep. Andy Biggs tweeted to his 730,000 Twitter followers.

READ MORE

https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d995k/trump-indictment-armed-protests-miami

image.png.c33681c67853521c2d6c9ee37a85d716.png

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

But, unlike you, he won't be questioning the legitimacy of the process by invoking invalid use of the Presidential Records Act.

"I have read it and I know it is bogus as President Trump is covered under the Presidential Records Act."

And what will you say if he's convicted?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

I wonder what kind of plea deal the govt would offer him? And other indictments are still pending.

Funny you say that. 45 recently said he WOULD accept a plea deal - on 1 condition - that the government pay him $$$ to accept it ????????????????