Social life and dating in Thailand

Have you tried dating courses? Thailand is one of the easiest countries in the world to find a date. I think you're doing something awfully wrong or your approach is wrong. I have a friend who in his 50s was able to get a 18yo long-term girlfriend (not a prostitute, not a bar girl). Of course, she's not HiSo, but that would be impossible even in Thailand.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

What it really feels like is that many Thai women are now scared of foreigners. 

it's not just the women it's the blokes as well!

they always put their mask up when they see me approaching their vicinity..

and no, its not because i've farted, or have bad breath for that matter!!

Edited by bogs smith
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

What it really feels like is that many Thai women are now scared of foreigners.  Some people will say that isn't the case, I'm sure, but that's what I think.

My experience too. Basically two categories of women now; 

A) Wants to meet, but is only interested in quick cash, and

B) Is either scared of foreigners, or is 55+ years old and/or weighs 110kg.

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

35 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

this is the land of plenty. New York, New York, if you cant make it here you cant make it anywhere. if you couldnt back home and you cant here for sure the problem is with you. as others say, you paint a real picture of yourself... keyboard romeo... has that neem coined yet?

Keyboard Casanova has a better ring to it ????

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

It is all up to you to create your illusion about how a woman should be, and who fits you.

Money is part of it, even not a prostitute.

The more Inobserve the Thai Thai dating scene, Im quite lucky with the one  i catch. Simple down to earth Isaan lady with no kids. A few foreigner bf, thats all.

And of course I support her

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It is all up to you to create your illusion about how a woman should be, and who fits you.

Money is part of it, even not a prostitute.

The more Inobserve the Thai Thai dating scene, Im quite lucky with the one  i catch. Simple down to earth Isaan lady with no kids. A few foreigner bf, thats all.

And of course I support her

He’s looking for a status woman who’s educated and making her own moves, not someone who needs monetary support. Get it?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, SomeFarang said:

I dated back in 2017 and had instant/unmanageable success on dating apps, seemed like every girl in the country wanted to go on dates with me.

The answer is simple. Reputation, man. If you were on dates with almost all girls in the country, you are definitely falling under the butterfly section. It spread quickly. Now all mothers in Thailand are warning their daughter for you. ????

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

There’s not always a “price”. There’s a thing called chemistry, mutual attraction, vibes…sometimes you can’t explain it.

For sure, and for most attractive women, that means you have status worth their pride.

Same as for his pride he thinks he is worth more than he is offered, and not willing to take less. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Most independent good asian women with pride, want good asian men with status from good families.

Western men have no status or good reputation. 

Read most

Not sure what the point of your post is.

I know many females who work for donors, accountants, lawyers, etc who would be interested in a relationship with a non Thai, non Asian man. These include females that I previously employed. 

Probably you are familiar with different types of people to those in the professional CBD in Bangkok.