Pictures of school lunches spark social media outrage

snoop1130

On 6/14/2023 at 5:35 PM, lopburi3 said:

School lunch?  We packed that peanut butter and jelly sandwich at home and took to school.  On a good day might also have an apple.

VINTAGE ROY ROGERS AND DALE EVANS DOUBLE R RANCH METAL LUNCH BOX HIGH GRADE  C8 | eBay

I think we went to school together.  But if I was good boy my Mom might sneak in a twinky.

22 hours ago, alanrchase said:

By my calculations they are paying about 30 baht per meal. I assume the meal is served to them and people tidy up afterwards. It may not be gourmet food but what do they expect for 30 baht? 

A 2 egg omelet and rice......could do better, this is awful. 

15 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

not surprised in the least...she knows her demographic.....could actually make her own for cheaper and fresher....and could make funnel cake for dessert    amp up that junk o meter

She's to busy, repairing cloths, Beauty salon, and the food takes hours just to cook before the kids come out, got to keep it down to 10-20b, ...I don't advise her or interfere with her shop, up to her its nothing to do with me. 

10 hours ago, sabaiguy said:

I think we went to school together.  But if I was good boy my Mom might sneak in a twinky.

No twinky in my 50's lunchbox - although believe I did sneak buy a pak on occasion.  

On 6/15/2023 at 8:04 AM, patman30 said:

just 1 of the reasons why i will be homeschooling.

there is a school across the road and i live nextdoor to 2 teachers
one of them has dogs, her dogs don't get any food when it is not a school day

Sounds like a responsible person!

How do you manage to live next to degenerates like that? Are you that broke?  I'm just picturing a dirt-poor village to have neighbors like that.

Edited by HandsomeTallFarang
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, brianthainess said:

She's to busy, repairing cloths, Beauty salon, and the food takes hours just to cook before the kids come out, got to keep it down to 10-20b, ...I don't advise her or interfere with her shop, up to her its nothing to do with me. 

shes a busy bee! which allows you time to contribute to our fellowship here..kudos!

does she have a sister?  asking for friend.......also any nuggets left...also for a friend ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

shes a busy bee! which allows you time to contribute to our fellowship here..kudos!

does she have a sister?  asking for friend.......also any nuggets left...also for a friend ????

One day she had about 200b of food left over, she told me a rather large falang stopped and brought the lot. :cheesy: she also sells chicken wings. 

Sisters up in Nonkai never met that side of the family, when I met my missus I told her to never tell her extended family up there she has a Falang Tilak, and she never has.

Yep she is different, now what shall I cook myself tonight as she'll be still working or drinking with her friends at her shop. :cheesy:

59 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Sounds like a responsible person!

How do you manage to live next to degenerates like that? Are you that broke?  I'm just picturing a dirt-poor village to have neighbors like that.

why do you assume i am broke?
when i say nextdoor
i mean they are on land adjacent to mine.
do you have the perception that those who have money must be in the city, in debt, but have the latest iphone?
????

On 6/16/2023 at 4:18 PM, brianthainess said:

One day she had about 200b of food left over, she told me a rather large falang stopped and brought the lot. :cheesy: she also sells chicken wings. 

Sisters up in Nonkai never met that side of the family, when I met my missus I told her to never tell her extended family up there she has a Falang Tilak, and she never has.

Yep she is different, now what shall I cook myself tonight as she'll be still working or drinking with her friends at her shop. :cheesy:

i used to live in nong khai and im  a chef!  lol  i even cooked in CM but had to quit due to thai logic...

• Like 1