BREAKING: Hunter Biden reaches deal with Justice Department to plead guilty to three federal charges

Social Media

9 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Actually there is another course. Treat him as they would any other private citizen not related to Joe Biden and send him to jail.

Nobody else gets such leniency for massive tax evasion and illegal possession of a firearm. The nepotism is there for all to see. The Biden clan are turning the US into a laughing stock. A banana republic. If such softball treatment happened to a politicians son in Thailand for such serious offences everyone would be laughing at it for being a corrupt, third world country. And rightly so.  

Well you’ve certainly got me laughing Johnny.

Imagine, for example, if a private citizen were charged under the espionage statute, found to be in possession of secret documentation relating to the nation’s nuclear weapons, they get indicted but not immediately locked up pending trial.

That Johnny, would be real lenience.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

why are there so many comments about trump in this thread on hunter biden ? it's getting really strange now. 

all of which are off topic. 

Because MAGA fans are claiming it's a case of double standards.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, candide said:

Because MAGA fans are claiming it's a case of double standards.

smh. 

your side is bad. nah yours is. no way we are clean and you are dirty. no way we are righteous.

keep squabbling while the rich get richer. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

The simple minded see flaws in both sides and come to the same conclusion, and conclude Trump is ok because even though he does some bad things at least he speaks for us and hates the things we hate,

i hope this is not in reference to my personal view on this subject ? i didn't think it was allowed on the forum to name call and demean people. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

smh. 

your side is bad. nah yours is. no way we are clean and you are dirty. no way we are righteous.

keep squabbling while the rich get richer. 

The rich will get richer whether we squabble or not.

49 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

That has to be one of the most laughably inaccurate and ill informed posts I have ever read.

Biden allowed the Trump appointed Attorney General to stay in office (highly unusual), rather than ask him to resign and appoint a new one, precisely because he did not want to be involved, or even be seen to be involved with the case. So much for getting his kid a good deal, and I would love to hear your single shred of actual evidence to the contrary, though we all know you can't. Rhetoric and evidence are different by the way, which I mention as you don't seem to be able to differentiate between them.

This had zero to do with daddy and his influence and everything to do with the law being allowed to operate freely and impartially.

Years of highly politicized trawling for more serious crimes have found absolutely nothing against either father or son.

You're very emotional, take a deep breath. Sorry for deleting the Trump part as it was off topic and all that. I'd consider what hb got as a good deal, I'm sure having a daddy president didn't hurt. To say otherwise is extremely naive.

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're very emotional, take a deep breath. Sorry for deleting the Trump part as it was off topic and all that. I'd consider what hb got as a good deal, I'm sure having a daddy president didn't hurt. To say otherwise is extremely naive.

I believe he got what most people would expect. Probably even on the harsher side by all accounts. Biden has taken great care, as outlined in the post you responded to, to ensure that there could be no perception of interference. Of course, that's just too inconvenient for MAGA to accept. To believe that daddy did interfere is actually naive. It would have been grounds for impeachment had he done so. It was also open to Biden to pardon his own son. That he did not do so is telling.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Actually, given the general way that most people who commit the same infractions that Hunter Biden did, it could be much more successfully argued that it hurt to have the integrity of the judicial process be a factor in this investigation. But, of course, if you are resistant to facts and how these matters are actually processed for most of those so engaged, then a convenient and self-serving disbelief will insulate you from the facts quite successfully.

• Like 2