Trump lashes out at Biden family, media after cocaine found at White House

Social Media

53 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Did you actually read his comment? Here it is for your edification:

“Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Biden,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

“But watch, the Fake News Media will soon start saying that the amount found was ‘very small,’ & it wasn’t really COCAINE, but rather common ground up Aspirin, & the story will vanish,” Trump claimed.

https://thehill.com/homenews/4082399-trump-lashes-out-biden-family-smith-media-cocaine-white-house/

For your "edification" The first sentence was actually a question ,Does anybody really believe.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Nothing specific about cocaine. If a person is forgetful by nature and regularly loses important items, they can also lose their coke. I hope that answers your question.

especially those in the throes of senility, dementia or  alzheimer's  or whatever affliction he suffers from

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m not a cocaine user so must ask.

Do cocaine users usually leave their drugs lying around in places accessed by countless people to be easily found? 

Highly unlikely in my opinion. Its also highly unlikely that any visitor to the Whitehouse would intentionally bring their  cocaine with them 

Even in the unlikely but possible scenario that they wanted a selfie of themselves "doing a line" off the president's desk, why take the risk of using real cocaine?  any white powder would suffice

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

For your "edification" The first sentence was actually a question ,Does anybody really believe.....

Trump's usual m.o. He also frequently used: " I've been told that..", "people say that.."

It seems he sometimes listens to his lawyers' advices! ????

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

If you're not a Trump fan then why are you defending him?

The two situations are vastly different in as much as Trump actually said what he said with his 'locker room talk' but I'm 99.99% sure this isn't Biden's cocaine (even if his son may have dabbled in the past). Trumps detractors used his own words and actions against him ('grab them by the pu$$y' and all that), but he is just outright slandering Biden with nothing other than made up nonsense.

The sad part is it is effective enough for people like you to say 'Bidens son is a known drug user and the fruit generally does not fall far from the tree, both should be cavity searched every time they enter or leave the Whitehouse'.

You are supporting his outright lies and continuing the nonsense he set in motion. That's why people will think you're a Trump fan. 

It is not my intention to defend Trump and I don't believe I have. My intention is only to highlight the double standards applied when discussing him

I have already confirmed my contempt for all politicians and my astonishment at people who  openly admit to supporting any of them 

Not unlike teenage girls arguing about their favorite boy bands

• Like 2

1 minute ago, candide said:

Trump's usual m.o. He also frequently used: " I've been told that..", "people say that.."

It seems he sometimes listens to his lawyers' advices! ????

Unlike other politicians eh?

• Like 1

Drugs in the White House is not abnormal. Mary Todd Lincoln presumably left laudanum all over the place. William Henry Harrison’s doctor used Dover’s powder (ipecac plus opium) on the president during his 31 brief days in office. And of course, Thomas Jefferson literally grew opium poppies at Monticello. Reports say that George Washington used laudanum, which was an opiate derivative. Some associates of John F. Kennedy say that he used LSD and marijuana. 

There are 524 staff members in the Biden White House, as of July 1, 2023, so the cocaine could belong to anyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Actually he also has Jack Smith in the frame, from your link:

image.png.75728a8408e62a6a6514a832c0ed5c9d.png

Is Trump so stupid that he does not understand that every video he makes and every post that he makes is downloaded and saved by some people, to be produced as evidence against him if needed?

Or does he not care what he says or thinks?

There are posters here on ANN who simply lap it up and either are not interested in the truth from Trump's own mouth, or simply ignore it, as Trump would NEVER knowingly tell a lie, would he?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

WH security is top notch—the very best.  Nothing goes unnoticed.   Everyone gets intensive screening.  I worked many years in the electronic security field on a national level.  The only people who get a pass on this—the immediate family of the President.

They must have made an exception to Borat's daughter then but then hopefully she wasn't carrying any cocaine with her at the time.

Borat's 'daughter' metres away from Donald Trump after gaining access to White House

Borat then points out in the footage that she did not receive a Covid test and there was "no need for security checks," in order to gain access.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/borats-daughter-metres-away-donald-22898104

6 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Yes. It's the kind of question called a rhetorical question. 

"a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer."

https://www.google.com/search?q=definition+of+a+rhetorical+question&oq=definition+of+a+rhetorical+question&aqs=chrome..69i57.9676j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Unlike other politicians eh?

Other politicians have made the B.S. claim that their main political opponent was sniffing coke? I didn't know that.

Edited by candide

7 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

It is not my intention to defend Trump and I don't believe I have. My intention is only to highlight the double standards applied when discussing him

I have already confirmed my contempt for all politicians and my astonishment at people who  openly admit to supporting any of them 

Not unlike teenage girls arguing about their favorite boy bands

No double standards. It is what it is.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, EastBayRay said:

Not to mention ILLEGAL drugs. 

In the White House.

I am sure many people will try to brush this off as a joke but it really isn’t. People at the heart of our democracy possessing cocaine really isn’t that funny. They need to step up security as this could just as easily have been cyanide.

Some rock stars on visits lately? Hollywood actors? Just askig

• Haha 1

Just now, Hummin said:

By the way, from memory, this is not first time in the White house, or other goverments houses around the world. Remember Uk and even Norway had same traces in their toilets. 

42 minutes ago, candide said:

Other politicians have made the B.S. claim that their main political opponent was sniffing coke? I didn't know that.

can you name any other politician's political opponent, who had a drug addled son, and, where cocaine was found in his official residence or whatever the Whitehouse actually is

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

By the way, from memory, this is not first time in the White house, or other goverments houses around the world. Remember Uk and even Norway had same traces in their toilets. 

Ah but the toilets were used by both sides, so they are probably both guilty, no political advantage to be made by making accusations, it would only end in stalemate

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Its a bit more widely used than back in your day, These days all sorts of places/ people  at all social levels are tainted,

from the lower classes and UK's "council estates" to.... well, the son of the President of the USA and  Whitehouse now apparently

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, proton said:

So one of them took the coke in then

Possibly any or all of them could have easily taken coke in   but it looks like only one of them either, put theirs down and forgot about it , or, dropped it and maybe had difficulty bending down to pick it up unassisted.    I wonder which of them would be the bookies favourite

• Like 2