Trump lashes out at Biden family, media after cocaine found at White House

Social Media

1 hour ago, EastBayRay said:

It is a consistent message that makes me suspicious. 

I stand by my statement (but not the statements that you made on my behalf).

they would never say they definitely cannot find the offender so soon after the event. That would give the game away. Better to suggest the possibility before they announce that they were unable to find them.

"the mixed reports and consistent message that they won’t be able to find the offender make me very suspicious is all."

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The thing is, given the right's propensity to create conspiracy theories, what would they say if the Secret Service actually did manage to identify the culprit who turned out to be someone other than Hunter Biden?

Card carrying member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy here.

And personally, I would breathe a sigh of relief if the culprit was some idiot low level factotum who works in the White House.  Can his ass, tighten up security, and move on. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Card carrying member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy here.

And personally, I would breathe a sigh of relief if the culprit was some idiot low level factotum who works in the White House.  Can his ass, tighten up security, and move on. 

Let me know when you're appointed their official spokesperson.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Comer clutching at straws again...................

House committee to receive briefing on cocaine found in White House 

The House Oversight and Accountability Committee will receive a briefing from the Secret Service on the cocaine found in the White House in early July.

Austin Hacker, deputy communications director for Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), confirmed the Secret Service will brief the committee Thursday morning. Comer, committee chairman, sent a letter to Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle on Friday requesting a “staff-level” briefing on the matter. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4091855-house-committee-to-receive-briefing-on-cocaine-found-in-white-house/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

There's nothing insane about this post from Trump. Not in the least. Definitely the kind of chief executive America needs to be ultimately in charge of the Dept. of Justice.

Trump Blasts Prosecutor He Appointed for Not Giving Hunter Biden ‘Death Sentence

Weiss is a Coward, a smaller version of Bill Barr, who never had the courage to do what everyone knows should have been done,” the former president wrote of U.S. Attorney David Weiss. “He gave out a traffic ticket instead of a death sentence. Because of the two Democrat Senators in Delaware, they got to choose and/or approve him.

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni64153358/?ref_=nws_nwr_li

OK, maybe a little bit insane. And laughable, too.  David Weiss was nominated for the position by Trump. But he assigns the responsibility to the Senators from Delaware. And if you thought that wasn't bad enough, the appointment was made when the Republicans had a majority in the Senate.

But the base will lap it up and regurgitate as fact.

PH

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

But the base will lap it up and regurgitate as fact.

PH

This shouldn't be surprising. When DNA evidence exonerated the Central Park Five and they were released from prison, Trump continued to insist that they were guilty. Apparently, he didn't want all the energy he had put into calling for severe punishment in their case to go to waste. Why let a little thing like innocence get in the way of that?

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 2

Trump Says Biden's Speeches Show 'They Pump Him Up' With Cocaine

Regardless of a lack of evidence to support his position, Trump claimed that Biden is "a president that's on cocaine" when asked about his recent comments during an interview with right-wing pundit and conspiracy theorist Wayne Allyn Root on Wednesday.

The former president suggested that the White House cocaine find was only the tip of the iceberg, asserting that Biden's speeches may offer clues that the president is under the influence of the powerful narcotic.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-says-bidens-speeches-show-they-pump-him-cocaine-1812623

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

Trump Says Biden's Speeches Show 'They Pump Him Up' With Cocaine

Regardless of a lack of evidence to support his position, Trump claimed that Biden is "a president that's on cocaine" when asked about his recent comments during an interview with right-wing pundit and conspiracy theorist Wayne Allyn Root on Wednesday.

The former president suggested that the White House cocaine find was only the tip of the iceberg, asserting that Biden's speeches may offer clues that the president is under the influence of the powerful narcotic.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-says-bidens-speeches-show-they-pump-him-cocaine-1812623

The really sad part about this story is that about a third of the US population uncritically lap that up as gospel.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2023 at 8:07 PM, placeholder said:

There's nothing insane about this post from Trump. Not in the least. Definitely the kind of chief executive America needs to be ultimately in charge of the Dept. of Justice.

Trump Blasts Prosecutor He Appointed for Not Giving Hunter Biden ‘Death Sentence

Weiss is a Coward, a smaller version of Bill Barr, who never had the courage to do what everyone knows should have been done,” the former president wrote of U.S. Attorney David Weiss. “He gave out a traffic ticket instead of a death sentence. Because of the two Democrat Senators in Delaware, they got to choose and/or approve him.

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni64153358/?ref_=nws_nwr_li

OK, maybe a little bit insane. And laughable, too.  David Weiss was nominated for the position by Trump. But he assigns the responsibility to the Senators from Delaware. And if you thought that wasn't bad enough, the appointment was made when the Republicans had a majority in the Senate.

This is good.  The nuts are already there, but the swing voters will shy away from these death sentences.  Result: less for votes for Team Orange.

Will the sad and desperate man named Trump ever close his mouth and stop the drivel it spouts.

Heis rhetoric is tiresome and old.  He is a person so full of hate it amazes me that people still buy into his views.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ozimoron said:

The really sad part about this story is that about a third of the US population uncritically lap that up as gospel.

The cocaine part is just funny, have a laff. And to be fair I don't see anything wrong with propping joe up with vitamin cocktails.