MFP Deputy Leader: Pita Has Enough Support from Senate

snoop1130

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Although Mr. Pita has received enough support from the Senate after negotiations, the party must continue to seek more support in reserves in case some may change their mind.

The senate has a one track mind.. 

Interesting times ahead.

Loyalties will be tested.

Will the Senators (a self interested lot) be willing to have the black stain of denying the Thai people (who clearly expressed their desires in the election) the PM they voted for forever on their record?

Or put another way…, will the rats flee the sinking ship?

• Thumbs Up 1

I find it difficult to believe they will get enough senators to vote for Pita, but stranger things have happened.

If Pita becomes PM the tanks will be getting fuelled up. Such disobedience from the hand picked senators will come at a price, and they know it too.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bannork said:

Good read. Thanks. If Pita failed in his attempt, the sensible route is for Sretha to be nominated and get the full backing of the pro democracy coalition. I think the back room dealing started when Sretha meet Anutin in UK followed by the meeting between Thaksin and Prawit There will be something for BJT and PPRP as a trade off for their votes. I don’t think MFP will be hard done by plan B as

Pita will get the deputy prime minister role and also the A listed ministerial positions. The new government has to be formed quickly or the economy will be impacted.