Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

2 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

You have to admit, getting children on board with this seems to be a huge part of the woke movement: it's mandatory in schools and students aren't allowed to share a different opinion.

There are numerous recordings of kids disagreeing with their teacher and they get into trouble for it and some of the teachers have even been recorded saying that it's the school's policy that it is taught as fact and not open for discussion.

It's mandatory in schools?
That's an INSANE assertion.

What exactly is mandatory?
Which specific schools? 

Your assertion has ZERO basis in reality but I get it, it's an antitrans right wing talking point.

Many of those people also believe schools are offering kitty litter to cat identified kids.

• Haha 2

On 7/10/2023 at 3:25 PM, stoner said:

you really think the person who won is attractive ? 

I would imagine those hiding their homo sexual feelings could.

Face looks like a fella to me, trying to look like a women.

Edited by sungod
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So it's not possible that she won on her merits? 

You need glasses...she has a typical male body and face.....see the bikini photo....small hips male chest....

might be OK looking for an average woman but not for a winner

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

It's in the curriculum. They have to teach it.

Funnily enough, I actually heard a recording where a student said they identified as a cat and another student laughed and said they wouldn't accept that.

The teacher was then recorded calling that student disgraceful for not accepting whatever they identify as.

Then they had an argument about male and female and the teacher would accept the students point of view, instead just shaming her.

There's lots of these floating around now and the specific schools are mentioned too

I call total BS.

• Confused 2

23 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Change it to "I don't understand the difference between sex and gender, cos i am smooth-brained" and you will be on to a winner 

Not if an individual of a non female sex, regardless of gender, enters a competion for the female sex.   The clue is in the competition title, "Miss Netherlands" not "They/Them Netherlands".

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FruitPudding said:

It's in the curriculum. They have to teach it.

Funnily enough, I actually heard a recording where a student said they identified as a cat and another student laughed and said they wouldn't accept that.

The teacher was then recorded calling that student disgraceful for not accepting whatever they identify as.

Then they had an argument about male and female and the teacher would accept the students point of view, instead just shaming her.

There's lots of these floating around now and the specific schools are mentioned too

I would identify as cat....but most probably wife would than replace the beer with cat food....

37 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Not if an individual of a non female sex, regardless of gender, enters a competion for the female sex.   The clue is in the competition title, "Miss Netherlands" not "They/Them Netherlands".

I guess it will need about 5 min till someone get the idea that Miss Netherlands is sexist and change that as per your suggestion.....

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Having a gay relative does not necessarily mean a person isn't homophobic.

No, anyone that does not walk lockstep with the left and advocate the genital mutilation of children is a homophobe. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, anyone that does not walk lockstep with the left and advocate the genital mutilation of children is a homophobe. 

Which almost never actually happens outside of female circumcision in some cultures.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Utter nonsense. He is a bloke. What are these people running stuff like this thinking of?

Just a load of old rubbish.

Well said Owl.

Edited by roo860
  • Like 1