Body of Missing German Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

webfact

12 hours ago, bendejo said:

I'm not a fan of psych-things, but the act of cutting up a human corpse has got to leave a lasting mark on a person's brain.

I can mention a site, where you see they are doing so and laughing at it.

Once met it by accident and explored, it was good i havent had food yet, otherwise I would have probably throw it out. But as you said, for me , it made a lasting mark, just by seeing.

Maybe they made a movie (killing/chopping the German) and it is now there. 

It is a real bizar site and cant go there anymore. You wouldnt believe it, until you see it.

7 minutes ago, kinyara said:

Extreme high profile cases involving foreigners like this one tend to evoke extreme sweeping generalised reactions like yours. Wishing for more foreigners to meet an end like this guy means your are wishing for more murderers to be living amongst us, weird thought process for a good family man.

I agree, something not right there

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

They were caught on camera transporting a freezer.

The news report does mention the suspects are going to be charged with " concealing, transporting and destroying his body ". There was also the point about the cleaning up of his own car and a lack of sighting by the neighbours of him or his car at the property where the freezer and body were found. 

From a German news source: According to the Bangkok Post, a Thai couple told police they were hired by a German woman to deliver the cooler to Chokchai Garden Home 1 Village. It is said to be 54-year-old Petra G.

As the police announced, an arrest warrant is being prepared for three suspects: Petra G., Olaf B., another German and a Pakistani. He is suspected of having been involved in the murder, transport and dissection of the body. Video recordings showed that he was sitting in the back of the truck next to the cool box.

Petra G. is also not unknown in Germany. The Munich public prosecutor had already investigated them in 2018 for fraud. She reportedly posed as a successful events manager, organized parties and then let her business partners foot the bills. She is known under the name "Party Petra". In the interrogation, however, she is said to have remained silent so far and asked for her lawyers.

12 minutes ago, steven100 said:

these guys are amatuers ....  caught on CCTV ....  a vehicle ...  faces ....  the benz cleaning liquid ..  school kids ...

Professions would have done the job and be gone without a trace   !!

not sure why you post a laugh   .....  because what I said was exactly true .... they were unprofessional and careless

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, steven100 said:

these guys are amatuers ....  caught on CCTV ....  a vehicle ...  faces ....  the benz cleaning liquid ..  school kids ...

Professions would have done the job and be gone without a trace   !!

Reminds me of the last one I can remember which was the Hells Angel/Aussie Biker case where the killers hired a vehicle equipped with a tracking system to transport the body out to the countryside where they buried the body. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

not sure why you post a laugh   .....  because what I said was exactly true .... they were unprofessional and careless

And that's why I posted the laughing emoji, because I agree and the statement made me laugh when you wrote how unprofessional they were. When your not smart enough to do it right and you get caught it is laughable.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

And that's why I posted the laughing emoji, because I agree and the statement made me laugh when you wrote how unprofessional they were. When your not smart enough to do it right and you get caught it is laughable.

correct .... anyone who doesn't plan so no one sees anything will get caught

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Under what authority could his passport have been confiscated?  Since when can the police do that to someone who has been released without any charges?

Without a charge it would be unlawful in most countries but TIT . However it would be naive of the RTP to let a potential suspect the freedom to depart the area or country . At the very least his passport details would/should be highlighted to border controls . Because of his close connections with the deceased he is a person of interest at the very least . The fact that the freezer was in his condo means he knows those who brought it .  

14 hours ago, Dont confuse me said:

Unfortunately a lot do what they want, relying on the urban myth that because of the alleged corruption of the police you can buy your way out of anything.

I guess maybe they forget that others are also free to do things like .... MURDER mwah ha ha

39 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Petra G., Olaf B., another German and a Pakistani. He is suspected of having been involved in the murder, transport and dissection of the body. 

"Pakistani, transport and dissection of the body"  - Another Dr. "Bone saw?" Seems like we are now getting into "Khashoggi" territories. No mention of a fourth partner though: Olaf's housemate, another German, handicapped, who fled with Olaf the morning after Olaf being interviewed by the polis. (ie yesterday morning). The plot thickens considerably with the "entrance/exit" of PP (Party Petra.) 

German Woman Surrenders to Thai Police in Pattaya for Alleged Involvement in Murder of Hans Peter Mack

1689069976702-696x391.jpg

A German woman who Thai police issued an arrest warrant for under suspicion of being involved in the murder of German businessman Hans Peter Mack, 62, in Pattaya, Thailand has surrendered to Thai police.

Mrs. Petra Christl Grundgreif, accompanied by a lawyer, surrendered to Thai police at the Nongprue police station at 3:00 P.M. today, July 11th, 2023. She had an active arrest warrant for alleged involvement in the murder and dismembering of German businessman Hans Peter Mack, as we covered here earlier.

Petra declined to speak to the media and did not immediately release a plea in the case.

By Adam Judd

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/07/11/german-woman-surrenders-to-thai-police-in-pattaya-for-alleged-involvement-in-murder-of-hans-peter-mack/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-07-11

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Love It 1

6 hours ago, NextG said:
6 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

17-year old.  The 15-year old was with someone else.

You cannot depend on a single report that doesn’t tally with any other reports

Why not, what makes the other reports so correct? You cannot rely on those, either!

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, riclag said:

Heinous !

Like to see the German  authorities get involved!

At least German newspapers are.... Heeeere's Petra "surrendering..."

partypetra.jpg

Edited by watthong
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, superal said:

Without a charge it would be unlawful in most countries but TIT . However it would be naive of the RTP to let a potential suspect the freedom to depart the area or country . At the very least his passport details would/should be highlighted to border controls . Because of his close connections with the deceased he is a person of interest at the very least . The fact that the freezer was in his condo means he knows those who brought it .  

The RTP have been proven to be naive in the past, never sure whether it's deliberately by design or accident. That Roger Bullman case was shocking, Norwegian who was subsequently charged with murdering a Brit in a Phuket hotel who wasn't put on active surveillance as an obvious flight risk after being granted temporary bail pending further investigation. Surprise surprise manages to disapppear over the border on the eve of being officially charged.

• Like 1