Chainsaw link found in German businessman murder, family receives 1.25 million baht from stolen funds

webfact

image.jpeg

In a recent murder case involving a German businessman, investigators have identified a tool shop in Pattaya that sold a chainsaw used in the grim crime. The police have closely followed the trail of money involving a sum of 1.2 million baht (US$34,682) returned to the victim’s family so far.

In the closely watched murder case involving Hans Peter Walter Mack, a German businessman, his corpse was discovered dismembered and stored in a freezer. The horrific scene was uncovered at a residence in Chokchai Garden Home 1, Nong Prue Subdistrict, Bang Lamung district, Chon Buri province.

The police obtained warrants for the arrests of Petra Christl Grundgreif, Olaf Thorsten Brinkmann, identified as the chief planner, and Sahruk Kareem Uddin, a Pakistani man with a Thai nationality.

by Nattapong Westwood 

Picture courtesy of หนังสือพิมพ์รายวัน.สยามประชา Facebook

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/chainsaw-link-found-in-german-tycoon-pattaya-murder-family-receives-1-2-million-baht-from-stolen-funds

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-07-13

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

A chainsaw seems a bit OTT for the job.

I would think that a good sharp butchers knife would cut through the flesh and ligaments at each major joint (13 pieces, so ankles, knees, hips, wrists, elbows, shoulders and neck) then the joints could be easily prised apart.

Silent and less messy than a chainsaw.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

A chainsaw seems a bit OTT for the job.

I would think that a good sharp butchers knife would cut through the flesh and ligaments at each major joint (13 pieces, so ankles, knees, hips, wrists, elbows, shoulders and neck) then the joints could be easily prised apart.

Silent and less messy than a chainsaw.

after being frozen?

14 hours ago, jaideedave said:

Dam it must have been a gory scene...I couldn't even change a diaper...it takes a special kind of person to be able to do this sort of thing..goosebumps just thinking about it.

Not so gory if the body is frozen first.     So I'm told

16 hours ago, jaideedave said:

Dam it must have been a gory scene...I couldn't even change a diaper...it takes a special kind of person to be able to do this sort of thing..goosebumps just thinking about it.

Hang the body upside, slit throat and let it bleed out......  less gore.

Thats what I do with pigs and cows anyways, I assume same same for human carcass.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Hang the body upside, slit throat and let it bleed out......  less gore.

Thats what I do with pigs and cows anyways, I assume same same for human carcass.

absolutely correct .....  just let it hang for 10-20 min then start skinning,  then gutting,  then cut in half.  not much splatter ....

36 minutes ago, wildpuppet72 said:

1% no brain cells what so ever.. that is the requirement for be in a outlaw mc how stupid can they be damn!!

Agree...but isn't it '100% no brain cells' ????

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

It's not that gory,  we use to cut cattle in half straight down the spine with a petrol chainsaw obviously after skinning and gutting them first, this was all done with the beast heisted up over a solid tree branch, 

when you had the two halves you then lower it down on your shoulder while having a white bed sheet on the shoulder and then lay it in the back of the land rover.  

When cutting the beast with a chainsaw it doesn't really splatter that much.  

Sheep they drain the blood first

• Haha 1