Former police chief and political leader says Move Forward must sacrifice itself for the country

webfact

44 minutes ago, Drop the dead donkey said:

It is very simple.

Two thirds of the electorate voted for Move Forward.

They are the rightful governing body.

Nothing else that this debacle is continuing can change that fact.

The people voted and the people elected. 
The continuing mess in parliament is designed to be dragged out and people to get tired of the whole process.  This in turn will quell uprisings.

It is a very clever move by the controlling elite Junta.

The Art of War   Chapter 12.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, wombat said:

having won the election only to be screwed by unelected senators ....this is the best you can come up with?????????

Did you expect different? Been here long? This is the modus operandi .I told my friend when Pita got the votes,"this wont be allowed to happen"

Edited by findlay13
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

General Sereepisuth Temeeyaves of the Seri Ruam Thai Party or Thai Liberal Party told reporters that he was simply speaking the truth ‘with love’ on Friday as he explained the position to them. 

Total BS. First you are a general. You are a former national police chief. We all know what that makes you. You don't have any love, nor any credibility. You have sacrificed your soul for the sake of power and money. You don't know what truth, or integrity looks like, much less love or sacrifice. What you are saying is "he stood for change, reform and progress, and we can't allow that to happen". 

You want truth? Then speak it and stop disguising your intentions. You are an imposter. 

Grossly unfair. The man is breaking ranks with his peers, the other generals and big wigs. He's voluntarily in a coalition with the object of the whole Establishment's derision and hate. Credit where it's due. Ok, I don't agree with his suggestion about MFP leaving, but I thought he came over as a very sympathetic man. I think he was one of those that got up and gave Pita a big hug on Pita's exit from the chamber the other day. Not all bad by any means.

Did you read the whole article?

Edited by bradiston
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1