If you were looking for a new relationship today what age gap would you aim for and why?

2 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Isn't that called Home Hospice?

I suspect employing a home carer ultimately turns out to be a lot cheaper than marrying said 'carer' who inherits everything you've got 

After I die, I don't care what happens to everything I own !

The question of the OP can be considered in this manner too.

1. Would a man be attracted to a woman 25 or more years senior to him?

2. Would a father be happy if his 20 year old daughter came home with a 50 year old 'boy friend' ?

Rules should be applied equally, isn't it? 

30 minutes ago, ravip said:

2. Would a father be happy if his 20 year old daughter came home with a 50 year old 'boy friend' ?

If rules applied equally no man would be interested in a woman earning less than he did. Or shorter.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ravip said:

Men and women are different in many many ways. What's so difficult about accepting that fact?

And if you personally think you would like a 20-year older woman, than go ahead. Maybe you will find a rich one who buys you a car. But please don't expect from all of us to do that. 

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Thanks 1

Macron is 24 years younger than his wife. Probably a cover up for that sex with children of any age was allowed in France until just a couple of years ago.

I personally believe younger is better. Someone will have to take care of you as you get older. Their family general attitudes also matter.

Edited by thailandsgreat
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Less than if they weren't born... ????

True, but...

I'm a little old fashioned when it comes to parenting. 

I think having both mom and dad being around as kids grow up is important.

I think my girls benefited having me around, since I sorta toughened them up, you only need to ask them about me teaching them how to drive! There was tears, but they are better for it, and both of them ended up strong adult women, and no man would ever mess with them.

I think I taught my son how to respect women when he was in that cocky late teen phase, and today he is a great supportive husband and father, and hopefully will pass that on to my Grandson.

So just giving life to a child is a very minor part of being a father in my mind

4 hours ago, ravip said:

Unlikely, but men and women are attracted to different things and look for different things in a partner.

4 hours ago, ravip said:

It depends on the economic situation of the father and the girl.  If she is likely to end up with a poor Thai man*, who drinks, gambles, lies, cheats and abuses her, the older foreigner who would treat her better and provide more for her, could seem like the better option.  E.g. In the Philippines, poor people are very keen on their daughters being with a foreign man, particularly an older one.  (One assumes so that he can give them White children and citizenship, leave his money, and be out of the picture as soon as possible.)

*Not that there's anything wrong with being poor, but this is something people think about when selecting a man.

4 hours ago, ravip said:

These aren't rules, and men and women are different, as is East and West.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Like 1

I wasn't looking for a new relationship or a particular age gap but I couldn't take my eyes off of her  when she jumped into my life ten years ago.  She was 31 and I was 72.  We still make each other very happy. We talk every day.  I visit 4 months a year.  She's still a "10" at 41 and I'm told I look younger than 82.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Thank you for your endless kindness, charity, and support. You are a champion, among champions, and a tribute to this forum.

Thanks. BTW redux on ". Some guys like me, simply prefer younger women. Not kids, but women who are 5, 10, 15, even 20 or 25 years younger than us. "

8 hours ago, habuspasha said:

I wasn't looking for a new relationship or a particular age gap but I couldn't take my eyes off of her  when she jumped into my life ten years ago.  She was 31 and I was 72.  We still make each other very happy. We talk every day.  I visit 4 months a year.  She's still a "10" at 41 and I'm told I look younger than 82.

I have seen 10's on rare occasion during the Olympics. I don't think there are any women who are 10s. It does discredit to the scale by using that term. A 7.8, an 8.2. Not a 10. And not in her 40s!

I once met a 9.5 in Bali back in 1986. I still remember her. 

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I have seen 10's on rare occasion during the Olympics. I don't think there are any women who are 10s. It does discredit to the scale by using that term. A 7.8, an 8.2. Not a 10. And not in her 40s!

I once met a 9.5 in Bali back in 1986. I still remember her. 

IMHO from all the "western" women Margot Robbie is about as good as it gets. 

I never used that number system.

af241513c3457419f2d3e7067689e22992-margo

Edited by OneMoreFarang

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

IMHO from all the "western" women Margot Robbie is about as good as it gets. 

I never used that number system.

af241513c3457419f2d3e7067689e22992-margo

She is quite hot. For some reason, Hollywood seems to steer away from gorgeous women. Very, very few in film today. Alot of modest looking woman, alot of bigger women, very few super hot women. Many more in foreign films. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

She is quite hot. For some reason, Hollywood seems to steer away from gorgeous women. Very, very few in film today. Alot of modest looking woman, alot of bigger women, very few super hot women. Many more in foreign films. 

You must be a bigot if you don't subscribe to inclusion and diversity. ???? 

2o1fqu2r4ec11.jpg

This question has many answers.

I think there are two types of men here - ones looking to settle down with a lady and ones just looking for sex every night with someone new - or a phoned in regular. The second usually turn into the first after a few years ! (OK maybe a 3rd who are not interested in women and just enjoy their own company)

If you are wanting to grow old with someone, you really need someone your own age or I'd say up to 15 years younger. (My wife is 14 years less than me). I know this lady will take care of me when I am old - there is a lot to be said for thai women 35-45. My wife still has the figure of a petite 30 year old, 45-48 Kg, etc, but has the mind of an adult and not a 12 year old brain in a 25 year old body.

If I just wanted sex then I'd be looking at early 20's to 30. Fit and firm. Those years were  very enjoyable !

Simple question I would ask people in their 60's looking for a 25 year old is will she take care of you when you cannot walk, remember or even clean your own bum ! I see many young thai women with old men who just seem to be waiting for them to die to move in some thai husband now the house is paid for.

Lastly, I am forever worried that if their really is an afterlife that should my wife marry after my death , I could spend eternity on my own ! But if you can live with the thought of your partner being diddled by others for 60 years after your death, go for it.

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

This question has many answers.

I think there are two types of men here - ones looking to settle down with a lady and ones just looking for sex every night with someone new - or a phoned in regular. The second usually turn into the first after a few years ! (OK maybe a 3rd who are not interested in women and just enjoy their own company)

If you are wanting to grow old with someone, you really need someone your own age or I'd say up to 15 years younger. (My wife is 14 years less than me). I know this lady will take care of me when I am old - there is a lot to be said for thai women 35-45. My wife still has the figure of a petite 30 year old, 45-48 Kg, etc, but has the mind of an adult and not a 12 year old brain in a 25 year old body.

If I just wanted sex then I'd be looking at early 20's to 30. Fit and firm. Those years were  very enjoyable !

Simple question I would ask people in their 60's looking for a 25 year old is will she take care of you when you cannot walk, remember or even clean your own bum ! I see many young thai women with old men who just seem to be waiting for them to die to move in some thai husband now the house is paid for.

Lastly, I am forever worried that if their really is an afterlife that should my wife marry after my death , I could spend eternity on my own ! But if you can live with the thought of your partner being diddled by others for 60 years after your death, go for it.

I think men should have an idea why a woman (of any age) is together with them. Does she love you? Is she just happy to have somebody? Is she hoping you will die soon to inherit lots of money?

And the situation is obviously not static. I met my gf many years ago when we both were a lot younger than now. I didn't think about the time when I am old, and I don't think she thought about it.

If guys pay a lot of money to a girl so that she stays with him, then they don't have to think too hard why she does that. And I can't imagine that that is long term a viable solution. 

1 minute ago, 0james0 said:

How about a 43 year gap? She works makes her own money and never once has she ever asked me for a single baht. I’m sure most of you here don’t believe it but it’s ok

So why do you think she stays with you?

16 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

I always heard it was half your age + seven.

I guess when the juicy pickings got slimmer, they added two years to increase the candidate pool.

Half plus 9 is the lucky number.

4 minutes ago, bignok said:

Half plus 9 is the lucky number.

So a little farther reach still. That GF experience I had in '86 would be unavailable even to Harry Styles today.

Next up with this aging demographic: half your age + 20.

Edited by LaosLover

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So why do you think she stays with you?

Quite honestly I don’t know. I’m waiting for the day she wakes up in terror and shock that there’s a crusty old fart laying next to her. But every day she says rak khun mak. We’ve been together for over a year now 

Edited by 0james0
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

The reason: Gorgeous actress are harder to cast, of higher "maintenance" and usually to be blunt, don't act to well (not necessarily I might add.) Cast Robbie as a housemaid and the audience expects her to engage in some bodice-ripping shenanigan. Whereas Melissa McCarthy can do comedy/action and even serious drama (I forgot the title of the movie in which as a failed NY writer she forged correspondence with famous dead writers and sold off the fake letters to collectors to make a living. Put Robbie in that role and the audience would sit up and ask: What?)

• Thumbs Up 1