If you were looking for a new relationship today what age gap would you aim for and why?

25 minutes ago, NextG said:

If I’m not making any sense, you might want to go to have some tests done. 
You were the one to utilise the term ‘wokeness’ and I challenged you, suggesting that you did not even know what it meant. That it’s simply created to insult. Your replies ever since have been to deflect by using another silly term ‘ad-him’ … which you have utilised in possibly every single post since then ???? A sure sign of someone with nothing new to say. 

You are the one that has been making ad-homs, so you shouldn't be surprised that I pointed that out to you.

You didn't actually challenge me on the term wokeness.

You talk about Epstein and morality around age-gaps, then claim that age-gaps are ok.

You're arguments lack coherence and continuity.

Please check the post comments before making erroneous claims about what had already been discussed.

25 minutes ago, NextG said:

So let’s get back to discussing your original post shall we? This time without deflection. ‘wokeness’ and feminism. I say that you have written absolute nonsense. What say you? Let’s begin with your definition of ‘wokeness’ and how it applies to age gap relationships. We can move on to feminism afterwards. 

I didn't deflect. I answered you and you started making ad-homs because you had no come back.

You also didn't discuss feminism or wokeness.

Why should I humour you, when you so clearly seem to be being intellectually dishonest?

You ask me one thing, then when I answer you only reply with an ad-hom, then you make up load of nonsense, now you are trying to backtrack and claim that you were asking me about something you weren't.

Why should I feed the troll?

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You are the one that has been making ad-homs, so you shouldn't be surprised that I pointed that out to you.

You didn't actually challenge me on the term wokeness.

You talk about Epstein and morality around age-gaps, then claim that age-gaps are ok.

You're arguments lack coherence and continuity.

Please check the post comments before making erroneous claims about what had already been discussed.

I didn't deflect. I answered you and you started making ad-homs because you had no come back.

You also didn't discuss feminism or wokeness.

Why should I humour you, when you so clearly seem to be being intellectually dishonest?

You ask me one thing, then when I answer you only reply with an ad-hom, then you make up load of nonsense, now you are trying to backtrack and claim that you were asking me about something you weren't.

Why should I feed the troll?

Challenge to your use of the term: 

As of yet no reply to that. First things first. 

I wrote about age gap relationships based on money and coercion. Age gap relationships based on love and mutual respect are different. 

I’ve challenged you multiple times on your usage of ‘wokeness’ and feminism and even though my previous reply was clear in that regard, you still haven’t got around to actually defining the meaning of ‘wokeness’ and explaining what feminism has to do with age gap relationships. Perhaps you can do it this time, without trying to deflect by using ‘ad-hom’ yet again ☺️ Truly a pathetic tactic at this stage ????

So we know you feel victimised. Let’s move on from that to discuss your usage of ‘wokeness’ and feminism in the context of age gap relationships. I predict that you cannot and will try to fit ‘ad-hom’ into your next post, as you have no other means to deflect ???? Sad. 

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Challenge to your use of the term: 

As of yet no reply to that. First things first. 

I wrote about age gap relationships based on money and coercion. Age gap relationships based on love and mutual respect are different. 

I’ve challenged you multiple times on your usage of ‘wokeness’ and feminism and even though my previous reply was clear in that regard, you still haven’t got around to actually defining the meaning of ‘wokeness’ and explaining what feminism has to do with age gap relationships. Perhaps you can do it this time, without trying to deflect by using ‘ad-hom’ yet again ☺️ Truly a pathetic tactic at this stage ????

So we know you feel victimised. Let’s move on from that to discuss your usage of ‘wokeness’ and feminism in the context of age gap relationships. I predict that you cannot and will try to fit ‘ad-hom’ into your next post, as you have no other means to deflect ???? Sad. 

I've replied to all your pointless comments. You haven't challenged me on workeness. All you had was a load of ad-homs because you have no point to make.

So after all that, you now want to start a new line of questioning, and that is that you suddenly want me to define woke, correct?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Far as I see, the guys with the least morals get the money, the power and the best looking women.

We with morals are the losers, IMO.

Why so fixated on age? Shouldn't we be looking for the best person to be with, PERIOD?

If a legal age person is prepared to be with someone that is older, so what? Why should Hugh Heffner or Mick Jagger be the ones to get the hot women, and not us?

I was brought up with morals, and chose to be so, but if I had a younger woman as a wife, that's nobody's business except hers and mine.

There is many reasons younger women search out older men, and sure, it can be fun in the beginning, but long lasting love, well that involves alot more than money. Not saying many girls is better off with older men, or her parents who often ar younger than the man, but, there is always som face to cover up. 

Anyway, not for me, and thats my take on it. 

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you have any evidence to support that? I doubt it's true.

For starters, what Thai woman would marry a farang that they had to support?

Evidence where a younger woman is the care taker of an alcholic with low pention? I guess you have seen many toxic relationships as me, and also read some other men explain their view on the women they meet, and stay with. Barely support means they do not contribute to her or her family which is for many families is necessery. If you lived here long enough, you know kids support their parents, not only those who is married or living with a foreigner. 

17 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I've replied to all your pointless comments. You haven't challenged me on workeness. All you had was a load of ad-homs because you have no point to make.

So after all that, you now want to start a new line of questioning, and that is that you suddenly want me to define woke, correct?

I’m beginning to think you have more serious issues…

I even included the post wherein I stated that you did not even know what it meant. 
But now everything becomes a little more clear; your repetitive usage of a throwaway phrase, bordering on the obsessive and the inability to define the phrases that you utilise. Perhaps you imagined that you would get a standing ovation from the ‘boys’ for managing to get both ‘wokeness’ and feminism in one paragraph. But by now they are probably cringing in embarrassment at your usage of ‘ad-him’ in EVERY post. That’s just weird.  I think I’ll leave it at that…

Edited by NextG

5 minutes ago, NextG said:

I’m beginning to think you have more serious issues…

I even included the post wherein I stated that you did not even know what it meant. 
But now everything becomes a little more clear; your repetitive usage of a throwaway phrase, bordering on the obsessive and the inability to define the phrases that you utilise. Perhaps you imagined that you would get a standing ovation from the ‘boys’ for managing to get both ‘wokeness’ and feminism in one paragraph. But by now they are probably cringing in embarrassment at your usage of ‘ad-him’ in EVERY post. That’s just weird.  I think I’ll leave it at that…

(Oh look, more ad-homs because you lack the ability to interact in a mature and reasoned manner.)

Sadly I couldn't view it the link.

You saying I don't know what other means, no doubt in the middle of a jumbled ad-hom, is not the same as you challenging me on it or asking for a definition.

Do you seriously want me to define "wokeness" now? Obviously I can do it?

17 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Evidence where a younger woman is the care taker of an alcholic with low pention? I guess you have seen many toxic relationships as me, and also read some other men explain their view on the women they meet, and stay with. Barely support means they do not contribute to her or her family which is for many families is necessery. If you lived here long enough, you know kids support their parents, not only those who is married or living with a foreigner. 

What if their parents are alcoholics? Should the foreigner support them too? It’s all a bit too black & white with you. Toxic relationships can happen to people who aren’t alcoholic too. I’ve overheard conversations where the man is trying to convince the woman to at least sell the house he bought and to split the proceeds. No go. Read about it often. 
Low pension is better than no pension. Who knows why that person drinks? Of course they shouldn’t to excess, but then we also know that the fat person shouldn’t be eating all that ice cream. Not everyone is going to have an ideal life. But often, something is better than nothing. 

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

(Oh look, more ad-homs because you lack the ability to interact in a mature and reasoned manner.)

You saying I don't know what other means, no doubt in the middle of a jumbled ad-hom, is not the same as you challenging me on it or asking for a definition.

Okay, so do it. Define it. 

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

The irony of calling my post ‘jumbled’ ☺️

3 hours ago, NextG said:

Nothing made up. You made a foolish comment about “wokeness”. Just idiotic, as you don’t even know what it means. 
Followed by an equally vacuous comment on feminism.

Saying that you don’t know what it means IS a challenge ????

It’s obviously a challenge for you to understand anything at all ????

Anyway, hopefully you understand now and can explain your usage of “wokeness” and “feminism” with regard to age difference relationships. What is “wokeness” and how it is related to this conversation on age difference relationships?

3 hours ago, Lucky Bones said:

Spidey. Stop.

You are making a fool of yourself by posting this.????????

That's OK. At least he didn't go on about persons with high self-esteem or low-self-esteem. (Spoiler: He considers himself a person of high self-esteem.)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

That's OK. At least he didn't go on about persons with high self-esteem or low-self-esteem. (Spoiler: He considers himself a person of high self-esteem.)

Spoiler accepted on behalf of him today.

Otherwise OK.

Bad post Spidey.????????

1 hour ago, NextG said:

What if their parents are alcoholics? Should the foreigner support them too? It’s all a bit too black & white with you. Toxic relationships can happen to people who aren’t alcoholic too. I’ve overheard conversations where the man is trying to convince the woman to at least sell the house he bought and to split the proceeds. No go. Read about it often. 
Low pension is better than no pension. Who knows why that person drinks? Of course they shouldn’t to excess, but then we also know that the fat person shouldn’t be eating all that ice cream. Not everyone is going to have an ideal life. But often, something is better than nothing. 

There is many variables that counts in, and no, not everything is black and white.

On 7/31/2023 at 1:30 AM, buddyy said:

Am i in the minority who have a partner older than he?
We met when i was in the late 20s and she was early 30s, roughly 6 years older than me. We have been together almost 8 years and happy.

You must have missed my post just up the page.  Met my Thai wife when she was studying at a university in my country.  She is 7 years older than me.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Hummin said:

Seen toxic relationships, been in 2.

Men IMO marry to get sex without having to go look for it, women marry for security and children, IMO.

My first partner was my age, second half my age. Both were as toxic as the other. IMO age has nothing to do with it. I've known school kids with more maturity than some adults I knew well.

BTW, far as I have seen, Thai female children support the parents while the boys go out drinking, gambling and fornicating. My Thai wife's first husband did that on her money till she divorced him. Apparently her father forced her to marry him.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seen toxic relationships, been in 2.

Men IMO marry to get sex without having to go look for it, women marry for security and children, IMO.

My first partner was my age, second half my age. Both were as toxic as the other. IMO age has nothing to do with it. I've known school kids with more maturity than some adults I knew well.

BTW, far as I have seen, Thai female children support the parents while the boys go out drinking, gambling and fornicating. My Thai wife's first husband did that on her money till she divorced him. Apparently her father forced her to marry him.

Not everything is black and white! In toxic families yes, and thats why you need to know their families, before engaging in seriously relationships with the women! By knowing her siblings and parents, as aunties and uncles, you will most likely know your future in the family. 

Rapinoe was mentioned in the thread. She is a model for Victoria's Secret lingerie. She now missed a crucial penalty for US but just laughed at it. US got eliminated.

fans-express-outrage-as-uswnt-legend-meg

Women's ideals have changed so much we have to work to keep up with them. ????

She was also fittingly signed by Nike that, according to senator Ted Cruz, "only want to sell shoes to those who hate the American flag" (Kaepernik, Semenya ...)  ????

Edited by thailandsgreat

• 5 months later...
On 7/30/2023 at 10:46 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

So why do you think she stays with you?

Update-Well we’re still together and she wants to marry and have kids, I’m not sure if I want to marry again-probably not. Still hasn’t ever bothered me for money, she works. I still don’t know why she’s hanging on me except she is obviously head over heels for this old fart.

Well this a forum favorite. 

15 pages pretty sure lots of bickering and stab wounds along the way!

But on the original question. 

Me and MrsG are 5 years apart, and should anything happen and I was 'back in the game' so to speak I'd be looking for something similar, if indeed I could even be bothered frankly.

I would have no desire to be an ATM to some woman old enough to be my daughter, and who probably couldn't hold a conversation with me, since we would be worlds apart.

So, I'd be looking for a woman of my own generation who I could feel comfortable with, share similar life experiences, had our kids and grandkids, and not have some pressure to 'perform' so to speak.

Those days are over thank God, and I just want to be myself

On 7/28/2023 at 10:58 PM, KhunLA said:

At 67 now, I don't think I'd be looking for another relationship, and simply enjoy being single again.

No sense in starting something that won't last that long.  I'm on borrowed time already.

I agree, why would someone want to get married if over 50? Makes no sense to me.

Married 36, wife 24. 22 years late, going well in all areas.

If something happened to my wife, I'd stay single and have sex with 20-year olds if I could.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/25/2024 at 4:09 PM, 0james0 said:

Update-Well we’re still together and she wants to marry and have kids, I’m not sure if I want to marry again-probably not. Still hasn’t ever bothered me for money, she works. I still don’t know why she’s hanging on me except she is obviously head over heels for this old fart.

Maybe after an inheritance?

6 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Well this a forum favorite. 

15 pages pretty sure lots of bickering and stab wounds along the way!

But on the original question. 

Me and MrsG are 5 years apart, and should anything happen and I was 'back in the game' so to speak I'd be looking for something similar, if indeed I could even be bothered frankly.

I would have no desire to be an ATM to some woman old enough to be my daughter, and who probably couldn't hold a conversation with me, since we would be worlds apart.

So, I'd be looking for a woman of my own generation who I could feel comfortable with, share similar life experiences, had our kids and grandkids, and not have some pressure to 'perform' so to speak.

Those days are over thank God, and I just want to be myself

I'd most certainly not marry a Thai woman. 30 years living here they have lost their novelty exotiness. Swedish for sure, or Venezualan.

10 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I'd most certainly not marry a Thai woman. 30 years living here they have lost their novelty exotiness. Swedish for sure, or Venezualan.

I'm not sure sure what I would choose if I had to do it all again.

I've always liked my women a little dark and dusky

First wife was half Jamaican, and my current wife from Isaan, so my tastes I think are pretty obvious.

I'm hispanic my family from Guadalajara, and every time we go visit my wife cant stop saying how sexy my female relatives are, so maybe next time it would be return to my roots!

On 7/28/2023 at 9:26 PM, GinBoy2 said:

but being with someone roughly your own age brings that sense of common ideals.

You sorta like the same music, movies have lived through the same history so you actually have things to talk about, rather than a relationship just based around sex.

Oh really?  With a Thai partner?  

On 8/3/2023 at 4:42 PM, Hummin said:

Not everything is black and white! In toxic families yes, and thats why you need to know their families, before engaging in seriously relationships with the women! By knowing her siblings and parents, as aunties and uncles, you will most likely know your future in the family. 

I met her family and they seemed like hardworking good people. The truth only outed when we were already married.

3 minutes ago, zhounan said:

I am 33 yeas old, but I like women older than me. 

Nowt wrong with a bit of grab granny action, good chance she will have a daughter that could be persuaded to join in !

Edited by Ralf001
  • Haha 1