Pattaya Bar/Go-Go Death Watch

Danderman123

On 7/30/2023 at 7:24 AM, scottiejohn said:

Not necessarily! There are many reasons to close and sell and not just because of failure!

Owner may have family problems and needs to move on.

Police may have banned the owner.

Owner may have died.

Owner may have moved to another bar etc!

No more reasons??

Here is one:

Owner is fed up with all these filthy prostitutes full of STD and tired of filthy lonely losers longing for booze to forget their misery? 😳

• Confused 1

Just now, Expat68 said:

If I ever go to a girlie bar which is rare, I just say would you like a drink or 100 baht while you have a chat with me. They always say 100 baht

Yes we see that comment a lot... and if it works out it is the best result for both parties. Reality is, bars are well wise to this and the bar will not let them remain there without a purchase of an LD.  Then she has to get up to go dance in a GGB!🥲

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Yes we see that comment a lot... and if it works out it is the best result for both parties. Reality is, bars are well wise to this and the bar will not let them remain there without a purchase of an LD.  Then she has to get up to go dance in a GGB!🥲

People who post that they give ladies cash rather than buy a drink invariably are not in Pattaya.

Maybe this reflects the reduced numbers of English-speaking farangs visiting Thailand. Offshore workers, for example. I don't think many Chinese, Indians, or Muslims visit beer bars. but.... 

On 10/15/2024 at 5:04 PM, scubascuba3 said:

You don't even understand simple well known sentences, I'll try and keep it simple for you, couldn't care less how often you leave

Thanks but no need for all of that.

Just decipher your post I quoted.