British

Doing Roast beef and Yorkshire Puddings with all the trimmings for my Thai family and thought let's have a look at the news on here, thank heavens I'm English. Cool day in Phisanulok it's only 34 degrees, and I'm the only farang in our village. 

Edited by Jeff the Chef
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

Who are Brits? I've never met anyone who likes the English much except people from England.

There is no one group of "Brits".

None of the Scot or Irish call themselves Brits. Only English do.

More cr@p from the anti-British ????️..................????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bignok said:

I've never met anyone who likes the English much except people from England.

Well I suppose that is fair. I've never met anyone who likes Americans much except people from America.

But I also note there are many Americans on Youtube who seem to see fit to have videos commenting on videos from England (as you pit it) but zero videos by Brits commenting on videos from America. 

I am still ruminating about the reason(s).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Well I suppose that is fair. I've never met anyone who likes Americans much except people from America.

But I also note there are many Americans on Youtube who seem to see fit to have videos commenting on videos from England (as you pit it) but zero videos by Brits commenting on videos from America. 

I am still ruminating about the reason(s).

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/dont-call-anyone-wales-british-2139061

Ive met some great Americans.

It won't be long before we Americans are going to have to learn, as many nations already have learned, what it feels like to be a Has-been Empire. Maybe it's now, but it takes time for it to be patently evident.

While some nations never were and never will be, others have their day of reckoning.

Such is life.

3 hours ago, bignok said:

I prefer Americans to Canadians. Canadians are like light beer, Americans full strength.

Why is sex in a canoe like American beer? <deleted> close to water

Edited by metisdead
Profanity removed.
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

It won't be long before we Americans are going to have to learn, as many nations already have learned, what it feels like to be a Has-been Empire. Maybe it's now, but it takes time for it to be patently evident.

While some nations never were and never will be, others have their day of reckoning.

Such is life.

Doubt it. US companies are massive.

• Like 1