Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Got some examples that were not mistakes that were later cleared up?

A reputable news organization rectifies its mistakes, FOX News rarely, if ever, does.

I have zero comments about Fox. Why the deflection? 

9 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Yes, i'm one of those 'strange' guys who expects a POTUS to honor his oath to support, protect and defend the Constitution, not try to subvert it and destroy what millions of people much better than trump could ever be fought to defend.

It will remain an eternal puzzle that so many Americans are so ignorant of the Constitution, and so gullible and susceptible to Snake Oil salesmen, that they can think the criminal trump is anything more than a lowlife.

Of course, I appreciate the poorly educated and addled brain types---like his QAnon, Incel, Nazi, white supremacist cult base---have great difficulty understanding concepts like rule of law or democracy. When I need to consider why I pull out the IQ Bell Curve and see how much space there is a standard deviation or two left of the mean. It is from those Birth Lottery losers where trump pulls his sycophants.

I think you just like a soap box.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pomchop said:

It's called common sense.

For anyone who actually bothered to read the indictment the thing that will jump out at you is almost every single fact alleged in the 45 page indictment was provided by REPUBLICAN's most of whom voted for Trump and were very much hoping he would win.  But when push came to shove they saw clearly that he did not win and that he was pushing the big lie to try and retain power.  He suggested very strongly that they all go along with him but time after time on state and federal level they said NO.  There is no evidence of election fraud , we have reviewed it all over and over  and we will not participate in lying to say that we found any of the alleged fraud.

Trumpers who still try and claim it is all some big democrat conspiracy need to READ the indictment and please by all means share with everyone every witness statement supporting the allegations is by anyone OTHER than a republican trumper.  Common sense.  Do the crime and leave a long trail of  your own supporters aas witnesses, documents, video, audio and you will get indicted.

And of course I know already that hard core trumpers will come up with some what about biden, what about hillary, all these republicans who are witnessses are all lying or involved in some massive democrat conspiracy to pick on poor little donnie who is as pure as fallen snow.  Spare me please.

Why should you be spared? 

• Haha 1

If anyone thinks this will see the inside of a courtroom in may forget it. This like Russia Russia Russia will end up a nothingburger. His lawyers will delay it until after the 2024 election.

The whole thing is to deflect the public attention away from the real criminals. 

Once again the media are controlling the sheep of America. The same media that conned the American people while Joe sat in a bunker eating Choc chip ice cram and was hardly seen in the public eye yet somehow became president.

The  Election was stolen ok but not in the way Trump said but by the worlds most dishonest biased media.

This Hunter/Joe Biden saga would be front page news of every rag and newstation in the uk no matter which party their leaders were with but in American the Clintons and The Bidens are protected and if you can't see that you really do need a reality check.

An Example: A huge story: The President of the USA is being accused of taking bribes and selling out his country BUT go find the story on MSNBC one of the nations biggest news companies. Or how about CNN......Trump news before these indictments was found on the front page but the Biden story hidden away in the politics section.

Be in denial if you like but the Election that put that dummy Biden in charge was rigged by people like Soros and the fake news media.

Trump wass doing great things for America and the first thing Joe Biden was instructed to do was tear down everything Trump had done.

America immeditaly lost people their lives in Afghanastan Putin with Trump gone attacks Ukraine Little rocket man starts playing with his toys again the world is in chaos thousands dying and even in sunny Thailand the cost of living has gone up more athan at any time oin the last 20 years thanks to Biden messing everything up.

However not even the sheep can be conned agin and Trump will become President again IMO.......if not i seriously question the sanity of the American people.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

I would question the 'expert opinion' of Turley and Dershowitz, they are both paid presenters for Fox News, a proven source of conspiracy theories and misinformation.

Both defended Trump's first impeachment and encouraged and enabled Trump to re-offend a second time for the second January 6th Insurrection Impeachment.

They have also enabled the multiple crimes that the thrice-indicted criminal defendant and proven sexual predator now faces and obviously want him to continue unabated.

Dershowitz in particular also enabled long time friend Jeffery Epstein in his 2008 case to continue in re-offending with his underage sexual predator activities.

To the lesser critical thinkers, this cabal of Trump and his sycophants could have been a template for the far-right Pizzagate conspiracy theories.

Enabled this. Enabled that.

• Haha 1