Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

5 minutes ago, ICU Kid said:

Trumpo isn't really a republican - he represents Trump.

The Republicrat Uniparty *ALL* hate Trumpo as they're scrared he'll

actually 'drain their swamp'. 

What would be the point of being a politician if you can't do insider trading etc.????

He terrifies ALL of your Demopublican grifters because they know he's NOT one of them (though he's of course VERY dodgy).

Trump needs to be written back into the plotline.  He's a great character for casual observers of Clown World

I very recent poll with Trump at 54 and DeSantis at 16 ranking as "Fun". Same as the support ratio.

Trump Crushing DeSantis and GOP Rivals, Times/Siena Poll Finds - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I very recent poll with Trump at 54 and DeSantis at 16 ranking as "Fun". Same as the support ratio.

Trump Crushing DeSantis and GOP Rivals, Times/Siena Poll Finds - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Uwotmate?

Trumpo isn't really a republican - he represents Trump.

The Republicrat Uniparty *ALL* hate Trumpo as they're scrared he'll

actually 'drain their swamp'. 

What would be the point of being a politician if you can't do insider trading etc.????

He terrifies ALL of your Demopublican grifters because they know he's NOT one of them (though he's of course VERY dodgy).

Trump needs to be written back into the plotline.  He's a great character for casual observers of Clown World

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Patience, grasshopper. The fatboy is going down, because he has no AG to isolate him from the law, as he had with sessions, whitaker and barr.

Oh, and you are welcome to try to answer the questions posed...

Why did donny call his goobers to DC and encourage them to 'march to the Capitol', 'fight like hell', and 'take back our country'?

Why did the wedding planner trump need TS/SCI, SAP, Codeword, HCS and RD docs at his country club?

Grasshopper! So sweet.

• Love It 1

Trump claims the election was stolen, via the manufacture of votes for Biden.

Anyone who has worked as an elector knows that vote manufacture is easy to prove - every vote comes from a precinct, and it is trivial to trace any vote back to the precinct, and compare against the poll book (if the voter voted in person).

As for absentee ballots, if they are pre-printed fakes, then the risk would be that some people who actually mailed in their ballots would also have pre-printed ballots in their name. In other words, an easily discoverable mess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

The terrible news for Trump is that his spectacle seems to be reverberating amongst Federal Judges, even retired ones, who feel the need to admonish Trump.

A conservative former federal judge said Trump 'has cynically chosen to inflict this embarrassing spectacle on the Nation' following his indictment (msn.com)

A conservative former federal judge admonished former President Donald Trump on Twitter after a new federal indictment was unsealed against him on Tuesday.

Former Judge J. Michael Luttig said it's both "tragic and regrettable" that Trump chose to "inflict this embarrassing spectacle on the nation."

Luttig previously acted as an informal adviser to Vice President Mike Pence.

More embarassing spectacle! ????

"I feel badly for Mike Pence, who is attracting no crowds, enthusiasm, or loyalty from people who, as a member of the Trump Administration, should be loving him," Trump wrote. "He didn’t fight against Election Fraud, which we will now be easily able to prove based on the most recent Fake Indictment & information which will have to be made available to us, finally ― a really BIG deal. The V.P. had power that Mike didn’t understand, but after the Election, the RINOS & Dems changed the law, taking that power away!"

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-fires-back-mike-222643958.html

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Who gets the votes of Incels?

Who gets the votes of NeoNazis?

Who gets the votes of QAnon?

Who gets the votes of white supremacists?

The demographics of 2016 were captured by polling firms. You can Google it.

trump won 85% of all US Counties. HRC won 15%.

trump's 85% combined account for 38% of total US GDP. The 15% HRC won account for 62% of US GDP. That means HRC counties are 9.25 times more productive than trump counties.

The States trump won have some of the highest 'take' from the Federal Govt (taxes paid vs Federal spending/aid). trump has a monopoly on States with the highest per capita social security disability insurance recipients (WV, KY, TN) as well as States with the highest per capita opioid addiction (WV, OH)

The highest net contributors to the Federal coffers are Blue States won by HRC in 2016 and Biden in 2020 (NY, CA, MA, NJ)

If you say 'hateful', I agree. trump tried to overthrow democracy and subvert the election, something decent people have fought and sacrificed for for 250 years. His goobers couldn't care less about democracy, rule of law, nor freedom.

My feeling about trumpers is some combination of pity, contempt and disgust. They have no understanding of what the ideals and goals of the US are. That they support the convicted sex offender and convicted charity fraudster after those convictions, plus his obvious guilt trying to strongarm Zelenskyy (only saved by partisan hacks), that they support his theft of highly classified documents and his willful and deceitful retention of those docs, and that they were dumb enough to buy his Big Lie and engage in terrorism against the US Capitol is disgusting.

You call this 'gibberish', while rational and sane people call it truth.

You cannot defend him, because he is guilty as sin.

Collecting all this trash together must be exhausting. 

I almost feel sorry for you.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, watthong said:

Yeah, proof that their brains has turned to mush.  Hard to detox oneself, if ever,  from Trump kool-aid.

It wouldn’t surprise me on bit if some are (farm workers) if you catch my drift doing what they can at the behest of America’s enemies