Would you ever marry a bar girl? If so, why?

bob smith

8 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I personally know women who earn a million baht a year. I have known women who have had six boyfriends, who sent them a total of 100,000 baht per month. I also know a gal who worked in Singapore at a brothel.

You seem to know a lot of sex workers personally.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

Any girl that ends up working as a bar girl is, in the eyes of Thai society, a loser.

all real thai women and men say the same.

very true Bob.

And us farangs are famous amongst Thais for marrying them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nickmondo said:

Unlike some people on here, I do know the bar girl business inside out, having experienced it from the other side of the bar so to speak

I dont think you need to be a regular to figure it out Nick.

It aint rocket surgery.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I paid my Brit virgin schoolteacher wife for 30 years, and she only put out 1x a month.

Why did you pay somebody. Did you tell her she couldnt work?

If she was only putting out 12 times per year I dont think she must have been enjoying it with you much. Were you bringing her to orgasm? 

She was probably getting it elsewhere.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Goat said:

Why did you pay somebody. Did you tell her she couldnt work?

If she was only putting out 12 times per year I dont think she must have been enjoying it with you much. Were you bringing her to orgasm? 

She was probably getting it elsewhere.

1. I earned so much money I didn't care.

2. I didn't care.

3. I didn't care.

Life taught me ....

All that's important in my life is me and what I want. Me me me me me. Lucky I have enough money to buy what I want.

Sucks to be poor as you Goat, and having to worry about what other people want!

Sucks even more to be worried that uneducated poor Thai peasants might think you're a loser.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You can tell from what I write that is hardly the case. I mentioned being a big reader of psychology, for 30 years. that doesn't equate to naive.

3 years reading is usually enough. ????

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ICU Kid said:

Any tips for us old codgers g.o.a.t?

If you havent figured it out by now you probably never will.

But every two minutes extra on foreplay will result in a minute quicker during the main event.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Sucks to be poor as you Goat, and having to worry about what other people want!

What are you worth Britman? 

I will toss you for it.

I have seen your posts of using public thai hospitals, of your home cooking and your home made Irish cream?

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Sucks even more to be worried that uneducated poor Thai peasants might think you're a loser.

I think that is where you are missing the point. 

I dont like hanging out with the uneducated peasants. I prefer the middle class. And they do look down on old farangs with Thai hookers. So i would never show up in their company with one.

As do the middle class in every country, yours included.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, we all seem to have a very different definition of what girlfriend is, or is not. I hear some men or women talk about being in love with someone after knowing them two weeks. All that is, is anxiety, impatience, and the intense desire to be in love. Some are more in love with the idea of being in love, than with the person they are with. I think for most of us who are emotionally healthy, the idea of taking one's time to really get to know someone, is alot more informative and desirable, than just losing oneself in the moment. 

I have seen countless men lose their fortunes, or at least their financial stability here, by moving too fast, assuming she is someone she definitely is not, and projecting too much onto someone they have not bothered to really get to know, and allowing the woman to push the agenda. Always push back against a timeline. Always. It is far better to lose the woman, than to unnecessarily lose your money and feel like a fool.

With bar girls, freelancers or pros, the important thing is to know what you are getting into. Many of us think there is a sort of sliding scale of damage. Up to 150 men, no big deal. 150-500 men she is experienced, but will be fine.

500-1000 men is approaching the point where there might be some damage.

1000-2000 men, and there is likely to be long term bitterness towards men. 2000 men and over is (ATW) what we refer to as around the world. Little chance of being able to engage emotionally in a healthy manner, ever again. There are likely exceptions. But not many.

Easily. Yes, over the course of many years? I personally know women who earn a million baht a year. I have known women who have had six boyfriends, who sent them a total of 100,000 baht per month. I also know a gal who worked in Singapore at a brothel. She was stunning. She earned 3 million baht cash, all clear, in 16 months. Took it all home. Build a gorgeous house, started a business, and is totally independent financially. To this day. That was several years ago. All good. Do not know how she relates to men at this point. And I doubt she will ever be capable of a healthy relationship, after 3,000 men or more, in my estimation. But, she did establish herself. I give her credit for that.

You might want to knock a zero or two off those figures, because they are nowhere near right. Most men don't want to be with a woman who's had more than 4-8 partners, and many only a few. Bitterness towards men can start with a bad father figure. It can also come from her first experience, especially if she's the type of person who also listens to other "friends" trash talk men, even if they might be right. When a woman passes 20 men or so, she can't look at any and think seriously about them.. Being with many partners leaves you jaded towards the opposite sex. They aren't looked at as partners as much as people to leach off of, and if that means having sex, so be it. A woman that sleeps around is damaged for one reason or another. If there's no payment, she's looked at as a whore, loose, dirty. If she's paid, she's a prostitute. Females themselves, meaning normal thinking ones, think having more than 12 or so is promiscuous.

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, ICU Kid said:

It doesn't matter though - he's a 50 year old in a 25 year old's body.

Haven't you seen all his posts about girls and women buying him presents and paying him for giving them orgasms?

I have told you about providing the girls with the orgasms. But i have never claimed they buy me gifts for doing it.

I do keep fit.

Every morning. You will never see me post on here before 10am. Girlfreinds who are gainfully employyed usually out the door by 8am at the latest, which gives me two hours to sculpt the body.

I never post on weekends either, simply dont have the time. 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Life taught me ....

All that's important in my life is me and what I want. Me me me me me.

Which is a trait of both sociopathis and autistic people.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Goat said:

I think that is where you are missing the point. 

I dont like hanging out with the uneducated peasants. I prefer the middle class. And they do look down on old farangs with Thai hookers. So i would never show up in their company with one.

As do the middle class in every country, yours included.

ALL Thais are uneducated peasants IMHO, I choose not to mix with any of them.

If you enjoy their company it probably means you're as poorly educated as them.

And hookers are for private fun, not public display (even Thais know this).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

ALL Thais are uneducated peasants IMHO, I choose not to mix with any of them.

If you enjoy their company it probably means you're as poorly educated as them.

And hookers are for private fun, not public display (even Thais know this).

Isn't your wife Thai? And your daughter half?

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Isn't your wife Thai? And your daughter half?

None of them were educated in the west, and Thailand only offers peasant education.

Therefore my wife, daughter and son are all poorly educated.

Even the wealthy Thais educated in western countries seem to prefer cheating rather than learning.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

None of them were educated in the west, and Thailand only offers peasant education.

Therefore my wife, daughter and son are all poorly educated.

Even the wealthy Thais educated in western countries seem to prefer cheating rather than learning.

baked into the pie? (culture)

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

baked into the pie? (culture)

Seniority over expertise, face over truth, white & black lies as a culture, inability/reluctance to ever say "no".

No access to books and media (Thai only due to language barrier) 

And so on...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/5/2023 at 7:42 PM, thaigrifter said:

Most men wouldn't even think of having a relationship with a prostitute in their own country, so why would they do it in Thailand? 

Perhaps because he has finally found a true professional and not will lost.

I just had a thought what makes the bargirl relationships attractive.

In most cases the guy will meet her in a bar, he will select her because he likes what he sees. And then they will have sex.

And only if he likes it will he go with her again. And if he wants her as a girlfriend or maybe wife that likely means that she provides exactly the sex which she wants. Whatever turns him on, she will do it. Because otherwise he would have selected another girl.

When they have a relationship, then she knows exactly what he wants. More of the same, just exclusive.

And he knows he has to take care of her. He did that already in the bar, so it will be just more of the same.

Obviously sex is not everything, but it is definitely good for a relationship if the couple know what they like.

Sex can obviously also be good with a "normal" girl, but likely bot on the same level as with the bargirl who knows exactly what he wants, and she is obviously willing to provide what he wants.

image.thumb.jpeg.e8587708d9392bfcdde80396e4e91329.jpeg

Edited by OneMoreFarang

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

You might want to knock a zero or two off those figures, because they are nowhere near right. Most men don't want to be with a woman who's had more than 4-8 partners, and many only a few. Bitterness towards men can start with a bad father figure. It can also come from her first experience, especially if she's the type of person who also listens to other "friends" trash talk men, even if they might be right. When a woman passes 20 men or so, she can't look at any and think seriously about them.. Being with many partners leaves you jaded towards the opposite sex. They aren't looked at as partners as much as people to leach off of, and if that means having sex, so be it. A woman that sleeps around is damaged for one reason or another. If there's no payment, she's looked at as a whore, loose, dirty. If she's paid, she's a prostitute. Females themselves, meaning normal thinking ones, think having more than 12 or so is promiscuous.

Why do your posts mostly consist of large blocks of text, does your return key not work?

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

I tend to agree… spidermike’s figures are totally crazy. 150?? ????

Just now, spidermike007 said:

Well, we all seem to have a very different definition of what girlfriend is, or is not. I hear some men or women talk about being in love with someone after knowing them two weeks. All that is, is anxiety, impatience, and the intense desire to be in love. Some are more in love with the idea of being in love, than with the person they are with. I think for most of us who are emotionally healthy, the idea of taking one's time to really get to know someone, is alot more informative and desirable, than just losing oneself in the moment. 

I have seen countless men lose their fortunes, or at least their financial stability here, by moving too fast, assuming she is someone she definitely is not, and projecting too much onto someone they have not bothered to really get to know, and allowing the woman to push the agenda. Always push back against a timeline. Always. It is far better to lose the woman, than to unnecessarily lose your money and feel like a fool.

With bar girls, freelancers or pros, the important thing is to know what you are getting into. Many of us think there is a sort of sliding scale of damage. Up to 150 men, no big deal. 150-500 men she is experienced, but will be fine.

500-1000 men is approaching the point where there might be some damage.

1000-2000 men, and there is likely to be long term bitterness towards men. 2000 men and over is (ATW) what we refer to as around the world. Little chance of being able to engage emotionally in a healthy manner, ever again. There are likely exceptions. But not many.

Easily. Yes, over the course of many years? I personally know women who earn a million baht a year. I have known women who have had six boyfriends, who sent them a total of 100,000 baht per month. I also know a gal who worked in Singapore at a brothel. She was stunning. She earned 3 million baht cash, all clear, in 16 months. Took it all home. Build a gorgeous house, started a business, and is totally independent financially. To this day. That was several years ago. All good. Do not know how she relates to men at this point. And I doubt she will ever be capable of a healthy relationship, after 3,000 men or more, in my estimation. But, she did establish herself. I give her credit for that.

spidermike along to save the day with a bit of common sense as usual!

Well done, sir.

• Thanks 1