Move Forward warns Pheu Thai that it’s being “conned by conservatives”

webfact

Pheu Thai has said they want to govern.. Let them do so and see that it probably will cost them a lot of voters next time, although they hope the people will have forgotten this scandal.. And of course they first do and than think and they will be put aside by the old dinosaurs.... they have the senators already at hand..

JUST IN:

@PheuThaiParty and @khonbhumjaithai

have scheduled a joint-press conference for this afternoon at 4.30pm BK.

Subject line: “Announcement of government coalition formation with two parties: Pheu Thai Party and Bhumjaithai Party.”

https://twitter.com/SaksithCNA/status/1688455139353665536

Edited by anchadian
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Pheu Thai has said they want to govern.. Let them do so and see that it probably will cost them a lot of voters next time, although they hope the people will have forgotten this scandal.. And of course they first do and than think and they will be put aside by the old dinosaurs.... they have the senators already at hand..

What nonsense. Do you actually think people voted for PTP  because they wanted another party to govern? I strongly support Move Forward but they were given the opportunity to form a coalition government but failed by reason of a rigged system. The best that can be hoped for under the circumstances is PTP forming a minority gov to get to next May. Once the relics in the senate are gone then reshuffle the deck. Any better ideas out there?

46 minutes ago, pegman said:

What nonsense. Do you actually think people voted for PTP  because they wanted another party to govern? I strongly support Move Forward but they were given the opportunity to form a coalition government but failed by reason of a rigged system. The best that can be hoped for under the circumstances is PTP forming a minority gov to get to next May. Once the relics in the senate are gone then reshuffle the deck. Any better ideas out there?

The PTP could not accept their loss, although they hoped to be the winners of the last elections. They wanted to have the House Speaker, but failed again too, as MFP had the right for that position. They were very happy that MFP did not manage to get a government as now they did not know how quickly they had to start new talks and negotiations with other parties. They should have styed together with MFP as long as it would take. Than they showed balls. But the people voted for PTP because they hoped for changes, not to be betrayed by this party. I am also for MFP.. They were the best for Thailand, but it is impossible to get a civil government as the military will never get rid of their power. The PTP try to government but because this party Thailand has faced already several coups, and still they don't get it. It is the hunger of power of the PTP that brings everything down. Shameful...   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

The PTP could not accept their loss, although they hoped to be the winners of the last elections. They wanted to have the House Speaker, but failed again too, as MFP had the right for that position. They were very happy that MFP did not manage to get a government as now they did not know how quickly they had to start new talks and negotiations with other parties. They should have styed together with MFP as long as it would take. Than they showed balls. But the people voted for PTP because they hoped for changes, not to be betrayed by this party. I am also for MFP.. They were the best for Thailand, but it is impossible to get a civil government as the military will never get rid of their power. The PTP try to government but because this party Thailand has faced already several coups, and still they don't get it. It is the hunger of power of the PTP that brings everything down. Shameful...   

Your preference would keep the junta parties governing. I think that is a worse situation than what is about to take place. I come from a country where 2\3's of voters are ctr\left. Thailand is the opposite.  MF needs to make inroads in more cities to get to majority territory. 

• Like 1