Trump has already disqualified himself from White House return

Social Media

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

That is not the issue. I think what has happened is that both the campaiging, and the office itself has become so toxic, and so degrading, between the corporations who essentially control the government now, their lobbyists, the horrendous senate and congress, the media, and social media, that anyone of real character has no interest in engaging in the circus. So, you end up with lightweights like Trump and DeSantis, due to their megalomania. The others? The good ones? Zero interest in dragging themselves or their family through the mud and slime. 

So you mean both are like puppets on a string, directed by whom?

And why US citizens let it happen?

Why they elect those puppets then?

Explainations?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Explainations?

Huge dark money donations legitimized by the Citizens United decision.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Explainations?

What other choices do they have? I stopped voting a while back. The choices are so bad. 

On 8/11/2023 at 7:09 AM, spidermike007 said:

There is no question he is unqualified to run. But, he was unqualified to run the 1st time too. And he became president. Only in America. He was likely the 44th worst in history. Will his current legal woes stop him? Will the republican party step in? I doubt it. They seem scared, and cowed by him and his fanatical devotees. It seems no matter what he says, no matter what he is charged with, no matter what he does, he is above the law in the eyes of his followers. What can one say? I hope they are somehow able to get him convicted. He needs to be banished into the wilderness.

It is not Trump thats the problem, it is the deep state, and his followers believes that is true! somehow it might be true, but Trump is not the  cure. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It is not Trump thats the problem, it is the deep state, and his followers believes that is true! somehow it might be true, but Trump is not the  cure. 

The only thing Trump is a cure for is a dull news day. The media cannot get enough of him. Especially the MSM. They complain about him, but they are supplying his oxygen by giving him so much coverage. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The only thing Trump is a cure for is a dull news day. The media cannot get enough of him. Especially the MSM. They complain about him, but they are supplying his oxygen by giving him so much coverage. 

And if 10% of what he says is true, thats enough to give hime the stage he is searching for. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

And if 10% of what he says is true, thats enough to give hime the stage he is searching for. 

It is likely closer to 1%. The man seems to have a pathological aversion to truth. 

But, his devotees seem to be OK with that. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is likely closer to 1%. The man seems to have a pathological aversion to truth. 

But, his devotees seem to be OK with that. 

The truth is rarely pure and never simple someone said once. Consequenses of telling the truth about the deep state, is that there is no easy solutions if you want to stay status Q or evolve. Meaning status is not acceptable for many people. See Us throughout there rise and up today where controlling the world marked with power and treats as treaths, is not enough anymore when internal problems rise dividing the country. It is easy for a man like Trump to create his cult with easy retorics true or not. 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Hummin said:

The truth is rarely pure and never simple someone said once. Consequenses of telling the truth about the deep state, is that there is no easy solutions if you want to stay status Q or evolve. Meaning status is not acceptable for many people. See Us throughout there rise and up today where controlling the world marked with power and treats as treaths, is not enough anymore when internal problems rise dividing the country. It is easy for a man like Trump to create his cult with easy retorics true or not. 

There is no question that there is infinitely more going on, than meets the eye, when it comes to politics, control, the banking system, major institutions like the FDA, FBI, CDC, NSA, CIA, WHO, IMF, World Bank, etc. Also, in regard to who controls what. So, the best course of action for any of us is to ALWAYS question the narrative. It is rarely what it appears to be, and rarely what they say it is.

14 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Questioning is made easier with transparency and conflict of interest laws applying all the way to the top.

I'd happily support a law requiring every member of Congress, the Supreme Court and the President to make tax returns and comprehensive financial statements public and requiring all of the above to put their assets in blind trusts.  Anyone else like this idea?

I would go a step further (in the land of the unrealistic, LOL). How about every candidate for president has to be a veteran, and have a child within an age range where they can serve? And they have to sign a pledge that if they declare a war, or get involved in a war that requires ground troops, the daughter or son is forced to serve on the front lines? Talk about a deterrent! That would help to insure that increasingly soft generations toughen up.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Questioning is made easier with transparency and conflict of interest laws applying all the way to the top.

I'd happily support a law requiring every member of Congress, the Supreme Court and the President to make tax returns and comprehensive financial statements public and requiring all of the above to put their assets in blind trusts.  Anyone else like this idea?

Me.

1 hour ago, jtrump said:

Dude, 

Provide you with a source for what, the WHO lies.  So, let's start again, The newspapers didn't post that Killary would win, 95% sure.  WHO didn't state that the vaccine would prevent catching or transmitting the virus, lies.  I forgot the good one, Hunter Xiden laptop is Russian Collusion confirmed over 50 national intelligence agency senior officials.  Now, the real story is out, over 20M in bribes taken from the Xiden crime family.  Yet, you will still state that he was only talking about the weather.  

I'm not the least bit surprised that you ignored the final part of my post:  "You can prove me wrong by providing a source."

However placeholder did your work for you.  Any comments?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

I don't know what you mean by the "newspapers", the year was 2016, not 1916, but fivethirtyeight, the leading prediction site at the time, gave Trump a 28.6% chance of winning

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

.To take your last assertion first. It's false. 20 million went to Hunter Biden and business associates including Devon Archer.

President Biden’s family and their allies brought in at least $20 million from foreign sources, including first son Hunter Biden’s business associates in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine — some of whom dined with the current commander-in-chief, the House Oversight Committee revealed Wednesday.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/31/ex-hunter-biden-partner-devon-archer-arrives-for-house-deposition/

what does "and their allies: mean to you?

As for the laptop, yes ex-National Security officials got it wrong. But the fact is that the NYPost published it without any vetting at all. In fact, the seasoned reporter that they assigned to write up the story refused on those grounds. Moreover, Giuliani refused to share date with other media that could have helped confirm its validity.

Here's what happened when NBC News tried to report on the alleged Hunter Biden emails
Analysis: Trump complains the media isn't reporting on Hunter Biden's emails. But NBC News met obstacles, including Rudy Giuliani, when it tried.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/here-s-what-happened-when-nbc-news-tried-report-alleged-n1245533

As for your claim about the WHO, given the low value of your other claims, I'm not going to bother to track thata one down.

Thanks for your link. Interesting to see no indication of this 20M being false, as you say. 

15 minutes ago, placeholder said:

What part of "and his allies" don't you understand?

My mistake. I quoted it in a different thread. Here it is:

"President Biden’s family and their allies brought in at least $20 million from foreign sources, including first son Hunter Biden’s business associates in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine — some of whom dined with the current commander-in-chief, the House Oversight Committee revealed Wednesday."

https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/hunter-biden-linked-foreign-haul-at-20m-with-russia-ukraine-kazak-transfers-comer/

• 3 weeks later...

Is Trump Disqualified? Republicans Prepare to Fight Long-Shot Legal Theory.

In New Hampshire, Republicans are feuding over whether the 14th Amendment bars Donald J. Trump from running for president. Other states are watching closely.

Aug. 30, 2023Updated 5:27 p.m. ET

The theory has been gaining momentum since two prominent conservative law professors published an article this month concluding that Mr. Trump is constitutionally disqualified from running for office.

But even advocates of the disqualification theory say it is a legal long shot. If a secretary of state strikes Mr. Trump’s name or a voter lawsuit advances, Mr. Trump’s campaign is sure to appeal, possibly all the way to the Supreme Court, where the 6-3 conservative majority includes three justices nominated by Mr. Trump.

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger of Georgia indicated that previous cases involving Ms. Greene would continue to guide his office, and that “as secretary of state of Georgia, I have been clear that I believe voters are smart and deserve the right to decide elections.”

“In Georgia, there is a specific statutory process to follow when a candidate’s qualifications for office are challenged,” Mr. Raffensperger said in a statement. “The secretary of state’s office has and will continue to follow the appropriate procedures in state law for any candidate challenges.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/30/us/politics/trump-14th-amendment.html

https://archive.is/WtOmu

On 8/11/2023 at 8:58 AM, gargamon said:

I agree with the academics, except that he needs to be convicted in a court of law before he can be barred. Therein lies the rub, and it explains all the delay tactics by the Trump team. If Trump gets elected before he is convicted he can dissolve all the federal charges. 

No such requirement in the constitution for there to be a conviction.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Again from the above linked NYTimes article:

There has been one settled case since Jan. 6 that invoked the 14th Amendment. In September, a judge in New Mexico ordered a county commissioner convicted of participating in the Jan. 6 riot removed from office under the 14th Amendment. He was the first public official in more than a century to be barred from serving under a constitutional ban on insurrectionists holding office.

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes. It's up to the states to individual states to block him from being on the ballot. Constitution 14.? I believe.

The big question is are any states doing this and if not why not?