Weird or out there things in Thailand

bignok

Ganesh shrines wherever you may be lucky enough to find them. And the not-bad Patpong Museum.

The Sex Garden in Chiang Mai, but the witty owner appears to be absent for a while now.

Two-headed baby at the Forensic Museum; before you go, have a few baht coins to leave as an offering.

8 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Ganesh shrines wherever you may be lucky enough to find them. And the not-bad Patpong Museum.

The Sex Garden in Chiang Mai, but the witty owner appears to be absent for a while now.

Two-headed baby at the Forensic Museum; before you go, have a few baht coins to leave as an offering.

sex garden!  garden of eden?  free apples?

2 headed baby! so thats where my ex ran off to with our kid..... tnx for the tip owe you a falafel

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bignok said:

I want to visit some different things. Maybe some weird hotels or attractions.

I'm aware of the forensic museum in Bangkok.

Hotels Paddy had one shown in Phitsanulok.

Sounds like you need a tour of Thailand off the main places and routes, so many amazing places tuck away but it has taken me 18 years and I'm still looking to find more.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Sounds like you need a tour of Thailand off the main places and routes, so many amazing places tuck away but it has taken me 18 years and I'm still looking to find more.

Please have mercy  ????and do share your experiences and suggestions of places and how to reach with public transport (train,plane etc).

Edited by Sigmund
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

Please have mercy  ????and do share your experiences and suggestions of places and how to reach with public transport (train,plane etc).

No mercy Thailand all explored by Motorbike and 4x4 Truck.

Many places by car forget it. ????

5 hours ago, bignok said:

Likay concert

Edited by proton

7 hours ago, bignok said:

Okay! You will probably feel at home here, and that will be really weird: Chainat Bird Park :: Museum Thailand

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/13/2023 at 9:19 AM, bignok said:

There are a couple of self-mummified monks on Samui – not the common way to end one's days on Earth – one of the is quite famous, one sitting in a boat (I'm not sure, if he is genuine, but said to be so), and one that is quite unique and with only few visitors.

The one in photo is the unique one, you can be blessed for good luck by a living monk sitting next to him...

IMG_2418_Mumified-monk_Elephant-temple_h800.jpg.64c1d6cf30d6e32c0cc2179248b1a21e.jpg

Some temples in the eastern part of the Kingdom, close to Cambodian border, performs exorcism, but probably not easy to be visitor at during such an event; however, not impossible (I talk from experience).

• Thumbs Up 1

Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute -- Snake Farm.   I thought this place was interesting.  They have some very nasty snakes here.   They have a couple of shows.......one to milk venon, and another where the handlers bring out a bunch of different kinds of snakes.  

18 hours ago, sikishrory said:

Riding past a 7/11 yesterday a man sitting out the font rubbing a live turtles belly all over his face while staring blankly into the distance.

Haha, yip that kind of stuff makes it worth it being in LoS.

A snake fell off a telephone cable or some such cable in front of my motorbike

with a massive WHACK..one second and it would be my head.

Million years ago looking up in Suk to see I'm nearly walking straight into face of a baby elephant.

• Haha 1