How hot are (real) Thai women though!

bob smith

19 hours ago, bob smith said:

Im talking about real girls here,

not the bar girl variety.

But office girls, young ones.

What a girl or lady does for a living has nothing to do with them being hot and sexy.  I see very many ladies waking in BKK and Pats that I think are hot.

They are everywhere not just working in offices.  

There are Uni girls that dress and look very hot.

There are older ladies that are hot looking dressing and actng.

just get a bar stool or outdoor coffee along Suk and watch the girls walk by.

go to hooters NANA and you can see a lot of both hot and flag girls

Same thing at any mall

They are real girls and very hot.  

As to whether they are sexually active I can attest that in most countries a lot of the hot looking girls are the the ice bergs because they know they are  hot.

As to bar girls some are cute some oare good looking but very few are hot.  It has nothing to do with their jobs

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Good grief these bot posts are becoming depressing.  Are there any real members left on this forum (and still live in Thailand?)

I thought the forum was age restricted ...

... apparently not ????

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, bob smith said:

slightly white shade of skin,

wearing glasses

big butts

speaky english well.

These girls are the best Thailand has to offer.

She knows how to work hard,

she doesnt mind paying the bill

and she goes like the clappers in the sack when she gets home.

They are the hottest of the hot imo

that is also worldwide

theres nothing more sexy than an educated Thai woman in her work attire 

yes, please baby, i want some more!!! ????

Well that’s a minute of my life I’ll never get back.

4 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

When you reach the bottom of the barrel scrape a bit more…and there you’ll find Bob, rejected by “real” Thai girls.

Even I feel soiled by this post.

awww. jealous by any chance?

have fun PAYING for your hookers.

LOSER with a capital L.

• Sad 1

My story is told hence no repeating...

I go shopping with my 48 years old wife still looking in her 30's, brown skin white a$$, half top shaped white surroundings... Places the sun doesnt reach even...

Persuading her for a 1/2 hr that the skirt in the store suits her really and 400 baht ain't expensive either.

And since she hasn't treaten herself for some nice fashion it is time to do so..

Back to our farm, she introduces her friends to her new skirt and 10 minutes later she is up in the tree (still wearing her new skirt) and picks some fruits for our dinner.

After she pulls the fish from the market out of the bag, "chop chop, scrape scrape" and her new skirt is covered with scales... 

Washing the fish blood stains from her hands and finally dries her hand in her (as) new skirt..

Noting to complain about, thats my wife as I love her since 21 years... 

Regarding Topic:

I can only say that a real Thai woman needs time until she speaks her dreams open but if she does, a European woman would be a sweet Pepper, a Latin girl for sure a Carolina Reaper and Thai woman is a Thai chili even... Hot enough for sure...  

Edited by Reginald Prewster
typo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Hummin said:

They want to be served and adored as well taken countless of pics on their small trips in their freetime by a equal thai bf. Jealouse and do not want to leave you for a sec if serious with you. 

Good luck 

gonna have to agree with u on this one....

I tend to agree with the OP. You very rarely come across a Thai lady with sexual hang-ups. They are all pretty confident they can please their man/men and, while typically passive, are pretty keen participants.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 5:40 PM, bob smith said:

not the bar girl variety

You mean the ones advertising there wears online?

... or the ones the bars don't really want? 

My advice to you, stick with the bar variety. 

The others are usually square bodies in there 50's and will spend all your money giving it the temples and other gossipy square bodies.

Edited by MrJ2U

I only dated two  women in Bangkok during my three year stay. I also stayed in Bangkok three months prior to that.  No bargirls.  I either just chatted on Line with them.  Or just met them in person a couple of times as an intro meet.  No bargirls .  They were all employed. I did meet quite a number of them. 
Basically all of them looked as me as their own personal bank.  Some even on the first meeting.  Wanting me to buy them clothes, jewelry, etc.  Which I refused. Didn’t matter what job they had.
i dated one lady during the three months I was in Bangkok.  Then communicate when I left,  then dated again upon my return. Probably total of eight months. She was an accountant 48 years old, university degree.  Nice new car and all that. 
    She still expected me to buy her things when we were together such as jewelry, clothes.  Immature,  and would go off on a rant if she didn’t like something. And I had the impression she was seeing other guys too. 
The other one was 44.  Worked in retail.  Originally from Issan living in Bangkok 22 years. Limited education.  Similar type of behavior.  Would go off over something she didn’t agree with or if I wouldn’t buy her something.  Bad temper. Child like or worse temper tantrums. 
Im not trying to stereotype.  But the impression from both women I dated.  And the ones I just met for coffee for an intro.  You are just viewed as a foreigner to get things from. And that is why they are with you.  And basically very immature, bad temperament.

Edited by swm59nj
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, swm59nj said:

I only dated two  women in Bangkok during my three year stay. I also stayed in Bangkok three months prior to that.  No bargirls.  I either just chatted on Line with them.  Or just met them in person a couple of times as an intro meet.  No bargirls .  They were all employed. I did meet quite a number of them. 
Basically all of them looked as me as their own personal bank.  Some even on the first meeting.  Wanting me to buy them clothes, jewelry, etc.  Which I refused. Didn’t matter what job they had.
i dated one lady during the three months I was in Bangkok.  Then communicate when I left,  then dated again upon my return. Probably total of eight months. She was an accountant 48 years old, university degree.  Nice new car and all that. 
    She still expected me to buy her things when we were together such as jewelry, clothes.  Immature,  and would go off on a rant if she didn’t like something. And I had the impression she was seeing other guys too. 
The other one was 44.  Worked in retail.  Originally from Issan living in Bangkok 22 years. Limited education.  Similar type of behavior.  Would go off over something she didn’t agree with or if I wouldn’t buy her something.  Bad temper. Child like or worse temper tantrums. 
Im not trying to stereotype.  But the impression from both women I dated.  And the ones I just met for coffee for an intro.  You are just viewed as a foreigner to get things from. And that is why they are with you.  And basically very immature, bad temperament.

3 women, and how many dates? Normally you spot those gold digging woman after a short chat online, or short time in to the first date. 

Always make impression you have less money than you have, no assets you brag off, and talk little about yourself. The trick is to get the women to talk about themselves, and then analysis what they say. If you listen closely, they will tell you what they want i  life, and what they want from you.

If you just talk about yourselves, you will miss valuable information.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bob smith said:

awww. jealous by any chance?

have fun PAYING for your hookers.

LOSER with a capital L.

The fact you might not pay for hookers, does not mean anything much at all.

I know many older paying guys who are respected, then some of the scum getting girls for free. In fact, many of these weirdos on a bit of older age, getting girls for free while not in a relationship or marriage target, are the worst of all.

Specially because they usually not give a *** what happens to the girl once they feel to be done with them. This while usually do promising or lying / deceiving them for fun use only.

I'd think that's ok when you are in your 20s, then people can play and fail / learn. Not once you are older than that, or dealing with women who in your case are likely at least early 30s.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

18 hours ago, nickmondo said:

YES, Thai girls are lovely looking.

Unfortunately since the West has polluted Thailand with its fast food, so many Thai girls have joined the Obesity Club.

When i first came to Thailand in 2012, very unusual to see a fat Thai girl..........but now........seems that obesity is on a rapid rise here...........such a shame

Well the very average old men who come here are hardly slim and fit are they.

Most of the blokes I see wandering around Sukhumvit should be ashamed of themselves for getting so fat. 

• Thanks 1

These girls are the best Thailand has to offer.

She knows how to work hard,

she doesnt mind paying the bill

and she goes like the clappers in the sack when she gets home.

I thought yours looked like a sack of potatoes and you had separate bedrooms?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Most of the blokes I see wandering around Sukhumvit should be ashamed of themselves for getting so fat. 

Yes, some of us should neck ourselves for being unfairly dealt health issues that resulted in weight gain.

slightly white shade of skin,

wearing glasses

big butts

speaky english well.

Good thing everyone has different tastes.

You can have them all!!!  ???? ???? ????

Well to get back to the OP.

'Hot' is always in the eye of the beholder.

What I may see as a super sexy woman, may not be to another guy's version of 'hot'

I have always liked and been attracted to asian or hispanic women (I'm Hispanic) so I like a little color in my life.

Never attracted to asian women with no shape. 

That no ass, no figure thing never has worked for me, although I recognize it's a thing for many guys who love Thai women.

I pretty happy MrsG has a good figure, curves and all.

Is she hot?

Well again, she's hot for me and thats all that counts

There are all types of Thai women.  Some are hot but most are not.  Many are attractive though so that's nice. There are lots of Thai women that go overseas for graduate education.  Universities in England, Australia, and the US will always have some Thai students enrolled in graduate programs.  They are educated, come from families that have some $$, and most speak very good English.  As long as you are under 40 you might have a chance with some of them.

19 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

i seem to be stuck in the middle..any suggestions???  ????

I can only suggest building up a loose circle of friends/acquantainces within 30 minutes or so from where you live. Tinder is good to build up a social network. With 6 - 12 acquantainces on chatting terms, there should be social opportunities develping .

Avoid the obvious 'independents' and younger people (<35). Pick only those you find attractive or intriguing. Be fussy. Just be patient and opportunities will present themselves over time. You might chat with someone for months before something happens. Maybe you will never meet or there is no spark when you do. I think it's really just a numbers game and always being friendly and generous in small ways.

• Thanks 1