Insanitee @ Jomtien immigration.

1 hour ago, flexomike said:

So they sat there and let you count the passport - 555

I have my passports showing immigrations corruption paper path there are photos and videos too and they try to stop me by fake lawsuit threats my case has a lot of Evidence in all areas that's been turned over to the investigation team it did not take long to get the crimminal case either ,Not at all Worried but the Defendant better Get Worried cause the Prosecution is Coming Strong in all areas of Evidence 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Patriat said:

I have my passports showing immigrations corruption paper path there are photos and videos too and they try to stop me by fake lawsuit threats my case has a lot of Evidence in all areas that's been turned over to the investigation team it did not take long to get the crimminal case either ,Not at all Worried but the Defendant better Get Worried cause the Prosecution is Coming Strong in all areas of Evidence 

Good Luck

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

I know this is surprising but the USA does not call the shots in other countries. If that is what IO wants them give it to them and avoid the hassle.

But the US State Department in Washington DC Makes the Final  Decisions for all USA Embassies around the World I was told this by the highest consultant official at the Bangkok USA Embassy "True Fact "

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, nickmondo said:

its the worst IO in Thailand.  They only want agents who pay them their corruption money.  This will never stop in that office.  All on the take

With your attitude maybe they single you out for special treatment. 

Been using Jomtien for years and NEVER had a problem.  But then I am defential, respectful and have pretty much all the needed paperwork and copies - on the occasions I have missed copying something, the IO has often gone and made the required photocopy for me.

PH

4 hours ago, The Patriat said:

I have been abused by Thai immigration and I am speaking up for everyone I am speaking up for all retirement visa's ,business visa's and Thai wife Visa's guys I know what's going on in all immigration offices and my crimminal case has the proof submitted Thai Immigration Nationally will have to Appear in a Crimminal Court when the case is heard in September 2023 or October 2023.....

Wow, I thought you were joking/being sarcastic, good luck with that.  Keep us posted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, The Patriat said:

Well sir I have a Criminal case filed against Thai immigration nationally on corruption my case is to be heard in the court in September or October 2023 this year would you like to join me to speak at my court case cause Pattaya ( Jontiem Immigration) immigration is one of the many Thai immigration locations involved named in my court case of existing corruption and I would be glad to allow you to speak the case will be heard in Laksi near or at the big courthouses that are near DSI Headquarters I am American too maybe we need to talk more I know a lot but will say most in front of a presiding judge 

Good luck with that!! 

you'll get the dog and pony show and then in the end it will be determined it was a misunderstanding. 

You do realize Thailand is corrupt to the core. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, ericthai said:

Good luck with that!! 

you'll get the dog and pony show and then in the end it will be determined it was a misunderstanding. 

You do realize Thailand is corrupt to the core. 

Been here since September 2006 they tried to change things like they have now but they have been caught in the corruption and the Foriegn Affairs in Downtown Bangkok Does NOT AGREE with what the immigration offices are doing the currently prove income in Reality a Bank Balance NEVER Proves. a Person's Income , income is Always  based by per month and total income by per year 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Patriat said:

Been here since September 2006 they tried to change things like they have now but they have been caught in the corruption and the Foriegn Affairs in Downtown Bangkok Does NOT AGREE with what the immigration offices are doing the currently prove income in Reality a Bank Balance NEVER Proves. a Person's Income , income is Always  based by per month and total income by per year 

Same like a Tax Year of Paying Your Taxes Every Year it's based at 12 months or One Year not just a few months out of the entire year 

I second that. Pls, forget the whole thing. You already wasted 5-6 yrs for nothing.

There's snowball's chance in Hell farang to win anything in Thailand.

IF that'd happen it's even more dangerous! Study what "loosing a face" means in Asia.

We can rant here but as soon you start to name names and target specific person it gets serious.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, The Patriat said:

No Not at all joking the case was Filed June 24, 2022 I had started making notes and had many arguements with immigration officers they could not answer my questions they would either say nothing or other times they would walk away then when they came back towards me I asked the same questions and many were responding back to me of that they did not need to talk with me but I was there to get a extension on Thai wife visa on its 15th year of Being married and living together here on the 14th attempt nobody wanted to talk with me cause nobody knew the answers immigration officers most are very stupid and rely on a few others to remember how to do things or how to give correct answers to questions asked regarding visa and it's there department and they do not even know there own job when asked questions they do not know the direct answer so they say oh you have to pay a fine or have to go to border or fly which is the wrong answers and the biggest and hardest question is how much money does the money make while sitting in a Bank account none of the immigration officers know this answer but they use the money in a local bank account to prove as income but it's fake income is based at 12 months or one year not just two months before visa renewal plus the visa renewal month of the visa stamp then some officer have you come back to see the money still in the account or they void your visa but in actuality for money in a bank account whether Thai wife visa or business visa or retirement visa they do not know how to answer of what it's income really is and it's not enough that you CAN NOT Live off of it Alone so it's Corruption and fake what they are doing and it's considered as a Form of Extortion but it migration never touched our bank account they do there actions by intimidation which is no money of a certain amount for your visa then you get no visa so a normal way of showing income as the legit way is over 12 months or one year it's not based by a Bank Balance that's a form of Fraud and Bribery then in the Law Books my case has been pieced together but by bit starting in March 2018 through  the beginning of the year 2022 but a lot has occured with talking with illiterate immigration officers who act big until you say your turning them.in then other day oh there poor people they should have thought what about what they were going speak out before they shot off there mouths and also tried to intimidate me by say they were going to sue me I said go fill out the forms and I will see you in court but if your wrong a counter suit will occur they were all talk but my case is filed and waiting to speak in court in the next 30 to 60 days it's a full crimminal court and exposes a large amount of corruption regarding me ney just n a bank account it's a Extortion n operation they call showing income I speak up for a large amount of passport holders who live here in Thailand no matter what visa type you have Thai wife visa and Retirement visa corruption is very obvious business visa corruption has to be explained in more detail to expose the corruption I WILL GET MY DAY in COURT to SPEAK lots of protective people involved to make sure I get in to the court and in to the Courtroom safely it's a Large case never Filed or Exposed so there could be bad people out there to try to stop me from speaking in a Crimminal Court of Law

This must be a hoax, no?

10 hours ago, The Patriat said:

It's about time someone taught them some manners, please do keep us informed with your progress.

7 hours ago, GypsyT said:

I second that. Pls, forget the whole thing. You already wasted 5-6 yrs for nothing.

There's snowball's chance in Hell farang to win anything in Thailand.

IF that'd happen it's even more dangerous! Study what "loosing a face" means in Asia.

We can rant here but as soon you start to name names and target specific person it gets serious.

While the OP may be barking (up a tree, or just barking), it is not true that a farang will never win any trial inThailand.  A properly brought case, using competent lawyers, has just as much chance of winning as ant Thai case.  Not EVERYTHNG is corrupt.

PH. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Marky Mark Mark said:

Moral of Story.

Screenshot of TM30 at jomtien isnt going to cut it.

The screeners want a hard copy of TM 30 and a Hotel confirmation.

I did get my extension.

When a hotel/ houseowner files online is there a hard copy of the TM30 that can be downloaded or is it just a submission?

23 minutes ago, Marky Mark Mark said:

Moral of Story.

Screenshot of TM30 at jomtien isnt going to cut it.

The screeners want a hard copy of TM 30 and a Hotel confirmation.

I did get my extension.

So do it right next time hey! 

On 8/22/2023 at 5:09 AM, AgMech Cowboy said:

I didn't think he came across as 'entitled'. He came across as very confused and frustrated with the requirements and 'translation' that he received. Yes, he's 'bitchin' but I see a lot of that here, so don't be such an A-hole. If you know what he needs, help him out otherwise keep your lecture to yourself.

Amen 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Patriat said:

...they use the money in a local bank account to prove as income but it's fake income is based at 12 months or one year not just two months before visa renewal plus the visa renewal month of the visa stamp then some officer have you come back to see the money still in the account or they void your visa but in actuality for money in a bank account whether Thai wife visa or business visa or retirement visa they do not know how to answer of what it's income really is and it's not enough that you CAN NOT Live off of it Alone so it's Corruption...

...etc., etc.,

Sir, your prose style makes it difficult to understand the substance of your beef with Immigration, and in an earlier post you alleged that they had doctored your passport. I accept that you can't reveal more detail of your pending court case, but I do agree with the point I think you're making in the section I've highlighted.

Money in the bank obviously doesn't prove income, and there is a flaw in the system, because if someone on a retirement extension is landed with a large bill, say for medical treatment, which must be paid during the seven months of the year when the account balance must be at least 800k then that person must find the money from somewhere else or else he will not qualify for another extension. In that sense the money in the bank offers no guarantee of someone's ability to support themself, and it opens the door for agents to employ the workarounds with which we are all familiar.

Your faith in the Thai legal system is touching, and I'm not sure whether to wish you good luck. If you did succeed in your mission to cleanse the Augean Stable that Jomtien Immigration allegedly is, the consequences might be unfortunate for quite a lot of people.

Edit: It's 5 months for 800k, then 7 months for 400k

Edited by Eff1n2ret
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Thailand said:

When a hotel/ houseowner files online is there a hard copy of the TM30 that can be downloaded or is it just a submission?

Nope, it's some green yellow backgrounded (designed for IE6) web form that shows a row for each submission although the rows scolls off the page if printed landscape should show your name passport number etc.., right mess, but it is accepted as proof, so silly it's not like they can just check on the computer ????‍♂️  It's best to ask them to screenshot it in full screen from their office computer, send your the photo and then go to a colour copy shop to print. This level of disconnect is why I laugh when people claim "they got all your in/out history and visa stuff on the computer"

smaller.png

Edited by circa02
smaller

On 8/21/2023 at 11:47 PM, The Patriat said:

I have been abused by Thai immigration and I am speaking up for everyone I am speaking up for all retirement visa's ,business visa's and Thai wife Visa's guys I know what's going on in all immigration offices and my crimminal case has the proof submitted Thai Immigration Nationally will have to Appear in a Crimminal Court when the case is heard in September 2023 or October 2023 I have lived here since September 2006 it's become very bad at all immigration offices since March 2018 and I am speaking out about everybodies complaints and I was on a marriage visa until immigration took that away MY THAI WIFE VISA  from my passport and I am still happily married and I am still living here in Thailand and Division sends me a registered postal mail letter to sign for and the letter from Division 1 was written in Thai then translated to English ,in the contents of the letter is mainly nothing but lies of it's explanation of how immigration officers know regulation or rule or there knowledge Incase a foriegnor were to question a immigration officer about anything in relation to getting a visa stamp no matter what kind of visa stamp is requested the letter tell mostly lies and it indicated that immigration officers are respectful this is a big lie once you complain they turn and become disrespectful to us but they complain and bitch at us about showing respect to them as immigration officers and they are the first to catch the attitude of disrespect towards us ,as the old saying goes you show us respect then we in return show respect to you but in Thailand it does not happen this way as all Thai Immigration Officers think that they are always in the right ,actually there in the wrong and corrupt by the upper level in immigration Division 1 there is a Real Crimminal Case to be heard in Bangkok Crimminal Court ,details of the case will not be given here but there is plenty of evidence submitted nationally it involves most immigration office nationally the immigration office way up north like Chiang Mai or farther north are not involved but every office south of Chiang Mia to the very south of Thailand all immigration offices are all being called out on a corruption activities or events they took in to there own hands in decision make all immigration offices are not run the same as they all should do everything exactly the same and no immigration office should just be able to do just as they themselves want to do as has been occuring for the last 5 to 7 years so all corruption is to be exposed before immigration were to change everything in October regarding all visas and regulation and requirements the calendar needs to be turned back to before the year 2018 immigration is where the pointer finger is pointing at for tourism failure and for Thailand foriegn investment and Thailand economy failing and falling cause immigration is solely destroying its own country all by itself this is a know fact " Stay Tuned for the Crimminal Verdict of the immigrations Plea they will have to answer lots of Questions it's a very long list longer then a Roll of Toilet Paper too  To all Passport Holders I am Speaking out for all of US here Living in Thailand as Forignors we are being abused ,and used and taken advantage of and our money  in a local Thai bank is being abused and taken advantage of cause Thai immigration has zero banking knowledge and they don't know anything about money finances or about money investments of how real income is made or shown in reality from the entire world in a legal way such as stocks, bonds,or government bonds reality will be setting in here with in the next two months I won't give much details but if people want to be able to speak let me know as I will as for more witnesses to be able to join the court hearing ,This Message is Not a Joke and I ask the Adminisrators or moderators to keep this Post up it's a Real Case 

I wish you luck but spellcheck is your friend. Punctuation would make it readable too. I am afraid you may stir up the wasp nest and make issues for the rest of us, but hey, I have been wrong before, and will be wrong again in the future.

16 hours ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

Sorry old bean, but you have absolutely no chance in hell of winning this one. There is no Elliot Ness figure at the top of this chain who is even slightly interested in your case or cleaning any of this up 

Your wrong it goes to Crimminal court in September2023 or October2023 so your telling me nothing but Lies 

15 hours ago, ukrules said:

It's about time someone taught them some manners, please do keep us informed with your progress.

It will be made Publix c I am standing up for all Foriegnor holding a passport who live in Thailand the entire case covers about all visas Retirement Business Visa's and Marriage to a Thai wife the entire case is a Full Crimminal Case it's exposing corruption with in all immigration offices nationally I have lived here since September 2006 and major visa corruption started back in March 2018 this is all going to the Crimminal Court and I am the Prosecution and immigration is the defendant there's videos too plus photos and lots of text Details I am on a Marriage visa and immigration manipulated my American passport after 13 years of Thai wife visa's with zero problems then 2018 immigrations n became like wild dogs in the African safari there is a very Large impact statement cost in harassment and abuse there gonna have to pay , ( this case has been building for 5 years ) I turned in my evidence to a investigation department who investigates corruption with in 12 minutes I was issued my crimminal case and foriegn affairs in down town Bangkok takes my side and disagrees with Thai Immigration on getting issuing visa stamp by showing the present way to prove your side income it's a Extortion Process Currently that's totally Illegal 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Patriat said:

on getting issuing visa stamp by showing the present way to prove your side income it's a Extortion Process Currently that's totally Illegal 

While English is clearly not your first language, you should ensure that when you deal with the Court, that you can communicate clearly and effectively - the above extract makes no sense whatsoever to the reader.

PH

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ukrules said:

When the Verdict comes out news Reporters will be talked with at the court house two translators will be in the courtroom so there is no chance of mis understand translation between languages I my self requested a second translator as a backup Incase the first translator is unfamiliar with a English speaking word then the backup translator is to take over to speak all areas on the prosecution side are being backed up and covered so all is understood and spoken truthfully nothing will be held back I have lots of Evidence  here it's a long time investigation they just targeted the wrong person (Foriegnor) and I am big on prosecution with in courtroom it does not matter in Civil or Crimminal the Truth of what's going on will come out to expose massive corruption and abuse from Thai immigration officers I stand up for all foriegnors who hold a passport to be able to live and stay long term with in the country of Thailand this has been building up for a long time so the evidence is large and it can not be denied with I am limited what I can say here cause all will be spoke with in the Crimminal Court House and I am not nervous at all I am doing what's needs to be exposed for us Foriegnors benefit otherwise we all need to vacate Thailand cause of it's massive immigration corruption and with in tourism section too immigration is to be blamed for Thailand's economy and too I will give you verdict and update after court is over and done with n tourism failures who is the first people that you see here and they usually do not show respect or treat you respectfully they just want you to show respect to them as we are human and  your not just a number or a Bank ,or a ATM Machine or or a Money Tree to them it's that simply said I will give a verdict and update after all the court case is completed and I have Law Background behind me in Education too 

Edited by The Patriat
Mis spelled words and corrected phrases in text
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1