Thai-Danish stunner wins crown at Miss Universe Thailand 2023

snoop1130

missu1.jpg

A beautiful Thai-Danish woman walked away with the crown at the Miss Universe Thailand 2023 pageant. The grand finale, which unfolded in Bangkok on a Sunday night, saw Anntonia Porsild, representing the province of Nakhon Ratchasima, amidst a bevy of other beauties from across the nation.

The 26 year old beauty queen, who is born to a Danish father and a Thai mother, is not a newcomer to the world of beauty pageants. She holds an undergraduate degree in marketing and public relations from the reputed Stamford International University. With this educational background, she has been able to navigate her way through the competitive world of beauty contests with an added advantage.

Rewinding to the year 2019, Anntonia etched her name in beauty pageant history by becoming the first Thai woman to be crowned in the Miss Supranational contest. This remarkable achievement was made in the international final round held in Poland. Anntonia recalled her victory in 2019.

“It was an unforgettable moment, one that I still cherish.”

Now, with the Miss Universe Thailand 2023 crown adorning her head, Anntonia is all set to represent Thailand at the forthcoming Miss Universe competition. This highly anticipated event is slated to be held in El Salvador in November.

By Top

Caption: Picture courtesy of KhaoSod English

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/thai-danish-beauty-anntonia-porsild-crowned-miss-universe-thailand-2023

-- Thaiger 2023-08-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Crossy said:

You mean she's an actual woman?? No extra bits??

The one standing up (I'm assuming last year's choice) looks a bit on the masculine side.... ????

But the "crouching down" tiger lady shown above does look pretty nice, IMHO.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Her face looks....cartoonish..... like an emoji.

Imagine there would be a miss competition which would only allow natural beauties.

But then again, I guess the main reason for those competitions is to sell "beauty" operations.

Sad.

Looking just as fake as all these "pretties" do. I wouldn't be able to get it up with her without some medical assistance.

Give me some uneducated, flat-faced, dark-skinned Isaan teen moms any day. They are the real Thai stunners.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I wonder if anyone has told them... having "MUT" as the acronym for your contest (note the OP photo) probably isn't the best choice!  ????

I wonder if anyone has told you that "MUT" is not how to spell the derogatory word that I imagine you're referring to?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kinnock said:

I think she looks great .... but in the old 'Thaivisa' tradition, I need to add that my Missus looks better. (.... and she does, in my totally unbiaded opinion, despite being somewhat older than 26)

Indeed, hilarious, or those jaded folk thinking she looks average etc, like they’ve got a clue what they’re talking about or would have one in a million chance. Dream on boomers ????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Indeed, hilarious, or those jaded folk thinking she looks average etc, like they’ve got a clue what they’re talking about or would have one in a million chance. Dream on boomers ????

Worse than average. Those puffer lips look so retarded. Face looks out of shape. Tall like a man.

Whats to like?