Thai-Danish stunner wins crown at Miss Universe Thailand 2023

snoop1130

7 hours ago, englishoak said:

Good luck to her.

Shes not  a newcomer to pageants and already won Miss Supernational Thailand 2019 to represent the nation.  Then went onto win the global version.  Miss Supernational 20I9. 

At least the Girl has managed to find a paying career & not reduced to some Pattaya stage or goldfish bowl waiting on ugly old men to pay peanuts for a grope. 

Probably end up a lot richer than most here criticising too :thumbsup:

Why do you compare her to Pattaya stage or goldfish women though? It's almost like you're implying that's what she would be doing if she wasn't a model.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Adumbration said:

I am not bitter.  The best of  luck to her.  And to the guy who pays her 20 million baht sin sot. I just stated that, personally, I would rather a LBFM.

Many foreigners seem to prefer the LBFM... because they know they are not in the market for anything other than the poor socio-economically disparaged female in search of financial security.

Those westerners would struggle to meet females of higher socio-economic and financially independent means...  

Of course, its down to individual tastes, but I wonder how much of that 'taste' is actually down to the 'suitor' pulling the wool over their own eyes and convincing themselves that this is their choice because on a subconscious level they know they cannot get anything else. 

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Many foreigners seem to prefer the LBFM... because they know they are not in the market for anything other than the poor socio-economically disparaged female in search of financial security.

Those westerners would struggle to meet females of higher socio-economic and financially independent means...  

Of course, its down to individual tastes, but I wonder how much of that 'taste' is actually down to the 'suitor' pulling the wool over their own eyes and convincing themselves that this is their choice because on a subconscious level they know they cannot get anything else. 

This can lead to some good debate; I'd say that you're right, but it's simply how society and dating works. For instance, neither you nor I could ever date Jennie from Blackpink, so we stick to what we can get.

In other words, if young Korean pop stars were real options for any of us, we'd all think differently about our dating prospects, at least before falling in love with our current SOs. 

Once in a relationship, one can argue that they wouldn't leave their SO for Jennie, even if the latter was madly in love and ready to share her wealth and life with us, which is controversial but I'd rather not get into that terrain, and that's why I set the hypothetical scenario to the courting phases.

Edited by andux
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

LOL...you have tangled yourself in your own snare.

Why would you assume that a LBFM could not be from a wealthy family, well eductated, and hold down a good job. Two of the ones I dated in the past were.  One had scholarship from Chula.  I am frankly digusted...

6 hours ago, andux said:

This can lead to some good debate; I'd say that you're right, but it's simply how society and dating works. For instance, neither you nor I could ever date Jennie from Blackpink, so we stick to what we can get.

In other words, if young Korean pop stars were real options for any of us, we'd all think differently about our dating prospects, at least before falling in love with our current SOs. 

Once in a relationship, one can argue that they wouldn't leave their SO for Jennie, even if the latter was madly in love and ready to share her wealth and life with us, which is controversial but I'd rather not get into that terrain, and that's why I set the hypothetical scenario to the courting phases.

What the hell is a Jennie from Blackpink?  Does it grant you three wishes if you open its bottle....

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Adumbration said:
9 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Expand  

LOL...you have tangled yourself in your own snare.

Why would you assume that a LBFM could not be from a wealthy family, well eductated, and hold down a good job. Two of the ones I dated in the past were.  One had scholarship from Chula.  I am frankly digusted...

Valid points...   you clearly had a lot of respect for these females from this elevated socio-economic financially independent demographic... 

...  Calling them 'Little Brown F***ing Machines'...  

Interesting that you are the one to use the term 'disgusted' when openly throwing around your misogynistic racism... 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

What the hell is a Jennie from Blackpink?  Does it grant you three wishes if you open its bottle....

Latest flavour of the month... (last few years actually)... a very attractive, talented Thai pop-star in an internationally famous Korean girl band.... 

Latest flavour of the month... (last few years actually)... a very attractive, talented Thai pop-star in an internationally famous Korean girl band.... 

Isn't that Lisa?  Jennie is Korean.

28 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Isn't that Lisa?  Jennie is Korean.

Ah yes, you are correct...   while extremely popular, Blackpink are not exactly my cup of tea. 

Nevertheless, andux' comments regarding the perceived status of 'who is available to us' remains valid...  Many realise they are never going to meet someone valued or sought after by the rest of society, thus they subconsciously (*or even consciously) justify their utter absence of choice as a choice. 

Who'd want a Bentley in Bangkok, it'd just get scratched by a motorcyclist...

Who'd want a Lamborghini, can't even get your shopping in it...

Who'd want a Mercedes when a Toyota does the same job and is cheaper...

Who'd want a car, public transport takes me anywhere I need to go...

Who needs a Rolex, I have a phone to tell me the time...

Who needs an iPhone, my 5 year old Oppo works fine for me...

Who needs an attractive, well educated, financially independent lady from a socio-economic sound background who doesn't need you for their money ???...  I prefer LBFM's from up country...

... Look at that Miss Universe winner....  too much plastic, looks like a ladyboy, looks fake, doesn't look Thai, too much makeup.... Give me an Isaan farm girl any day of the week !!!!... :whistling:

7 minutes ago, NextG said:

‘Pop stars’ get lonely too. I’ve been propositioned at least a couple of times. I either pretended to not know who they were or just somehow extricated myself from the situation. 
So don’t count yourself out ☺️ 

You've been propositioned by a 'pop-stars' 'at least' a couple of times ????

... so it could be 3 or 4 times, or it could be just two times...   you can't quite remember ???

I've driven a Lamborghini at least once...  who knows, it could be more, I just can't remember its so normal for me !!! erm... :whistling:

The dancers at a Morlam concert working as sideline girls are not pop-stars BTW !!!... :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Probably because women always marry up!

So anyone that would marry you, would have less than you.

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

You've been propositioned by a 'pop-stars' 'at least' a couple of times ????

... so it could be 3 or 4 times, or it could be just two times...   you can't quite remember ???

I've driven a Lamborghini at least once...  who knows, it could be more, I just can't remember its so normal for me !!! erm... :whistling:

The dancers at a Morlam concert working as sideline girls are not pop-stars BTW !!!... :cheesy:

Third time wasn’t a proposition, rather just an invitation. First two weren’t in Thailand.