Doctor Reveals Concerning Symptoms in Thaksin's Condition

webfact

Prisoners on remand who are  unconvicted  unlike Thaksin are forced to sleep dozens to a single room and he has the luxury of a private room.  The redshirt faithful had not returned home to the norteast before he was transferred to a private room. I hope they remember. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

It is all part of an orchestrated efforts to portray Thaksin as a sick man in poor health to justify a pardon on a grounds of, "Oh, he's harmless sickly old man, no point in keeping him in jail now."

This happens even in "the developed west" years ago business man Ernest saunders developed alzheimer's after being jailed for insider trading ???? so released from jail on compassionate grounds only to recover seems if price is right even top judges can get it " wrong "

• Like 1

Surely your average Thai cant fall for this sham. Then again, on it goes. This is a farce in international circles. Who would want to make any economic cooperation or any other pacts with a government that allows childish scams like this to flourish.    

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is it normal and legal to publish data about his personal health issues?

Are all the health data from all prisoners published?

I always thought that kind of information is confidential.

Vaccine mandates changed all that. All police, teachers and hospital staff were told to divulge their vaccine history in order to maintain their jobs this last three years. 

• Confused 1

A Swedish friend of a friend died the other day in a Thai prison.  Went in at 120 kg and was 60 when he died.  No talk of fans, faulty a/c or even meds after he ran out of them.  He just died in there.

Gee Thaksin, I hope you will be ok.  I mean, surely all prisoners are treated alike?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Thailand is the laughing stock of the entire planet right now not one person believes there's anything wrong with this old POS except the doctors being paid off under the tablet to tell stories,, I'll believe he's sick when we all see the body otherwise it's all BS

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The hospitalization of Thaksin traces back to his partial ICU stay during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

That would be an interesting detail to hear more info / clarification about...

Did Thaksin come down with COVID and get very sick at some point during the pandemic, necessitating ICU care?

I don't recall ever hearing about that... But cardiac and respiratory problems are well-established potential aftermath effects of COVID.

Or did he just happen to end up in an ICU for something else at some point during the pandemic?

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ironmike said:

Thailand is the laughing stock of the entire planet right now not one person believes there's anything wrong with this old POS except the doctors being paid off under the tablet to tell stories,, I'll believe he's sick when we all see the body otherwise it's all BS

The whole planet? Don't talk nonsense. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dave0206 said:

This happens even in "the developed west" years ago business man Ernest saunders developed alzheimer's after being jailed for insider trading ???? so released from jail on compassionate grounds only to recover seems if price is right even top judges can get it " wrong "

It is now common knowledge that it has reached the US Supreme Court.  Not all members, at least not now.

• Confused 1

Let's not be naive about this whole circus not being minutely planned up to the last detail. It cannot be assumed that Thaksin would come back to spend the rest of his life in a prison. So everything has been cooked and prepared to a deal that is acceptable for both parties. We now see the playing out of the scenario.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, rabas said:

The Army Hospital is much better, but may not be so good for his health.

If it is anything like their Military Academy I imagine you will be right if going by the antics of the last 9 years under the unelected PM at that time. It would not be  so good for his health.

Edited by NoshowJones
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

It is all part of an orchestrated efforts to portray Thaksin as a sick man in poor health to justify a pardon on a grounds of, "Oh, he's harmless sickly old man, no point in keeping him in jail now."

Hit the nail on the head..

More strings played than the Philharmonic orchestra.

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Let's make this a precedent for all the prisoners that, very much like Thaksin, spend days and nights on the overcrowded floor with little or no medical care.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I suspected that the fix was in before he decided to return. Why else would he do so?

Definitely there were a lot of deals made.  The sole purpose has always been to get him back.  PT found the one weapon they could use to get him backand that was MFP.

PT could have stayed in support of MFP and let the BJT try to form a governement.  It would not have been pretty

OR

PT could form a government that supported the military  desires and gave them their power back as long as the military promised to hold their nose and allow Thaksin back in the country under the promise that he would not do any jail time, Would be first in hospital and then moved to House arrest eventually.

"was ut rather at the urgent behest of the Royal Medical Services"

Considerng that Tony was not in Thailand what Royal Medical servces are they talking about?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Marco51 said:

Let's make this a precedent for all the prisoners that, very much like Thaksin, spend days and nights on the overcrowded floor with little or no medical care.

Thaksin never spent days and nights on an overcrowded floor with little or no medical care.

He spent a few hours in a medical ward, alone with a physician giving his a thorough medical exam, and a visit from the Deputy PM. Then off to the Royal Suite room 1401 on the 14th floor of the police hospital with 6 people attending to his every need. They even fixed the aircon, which had not been working well.

I'm 100% with you on better care including medical care for those imprisoned in Thailand.

Edited by rabas
  • Sad 1

He wouldn't have come back to Thailand knowing he would be imprisioned so obviously he had the green light prior to his return. 

All this publicity is just a charade, the deal was done and soon he will be leading a normal life back in his home country. Never under estimate the power of the "Brown envelope" remember

"he who has the gold makes the rules" 

Edited by paul1804
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No data as such was released. As the OP stated it was only general information within the allowance of Thai laws of confidentiality.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Thaksin has reported many times his health problems. He has also been hospitalized for this well before ! 
Do you really think anyone would take the risk of a major urgency ?

• Thanks 1