13 year old girl hides truth about giving birth to baby after being raped

webfact

46 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Even 4 year olds feel shame....   on the other hand you clearly never evolved to otherwise you'd already sense that feeling of shame from your above posts. 

Neither will I....   He's repeatedly proved himself to be such a vapid toxic troll ignore is the only option. 

Good option. Will make you feel much better, instead of thinking about how you should form the next quote with degrading information about me. Must waste much of your time, so go ahead and click ignore now.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

Read your replies and then think about what you have stated rather than trying to wriggle out of  your completely thoughtless comments. 

I don´t need to wiggle out, as I am free to post. You on the other hand, have an option to engage or not.

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

I talked to the rock as I talk to you. The difference was that I got a straight answer without any denial, diversion or wandering off topic

The rock also seemed smarter than you, but that is only my opinion, you may well disagree.

You talked to a rock? After that you are judging other people??? Ops! 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The girl then revealed the identity of the alleged rapist to police and a search is underway for the beast.

Without knowing full details of the perp the story is too much guesswork - the rapist could well be an immature school friend, that is more likely to get a ticking off than a 40 years old man get 20 years

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Enough to tell my father, mother or relatives that something was wrong. Don´t have to be especially clever to do that.

You have no idea what your talking about, at that age, even talking about sex would have been embarrassing for her yet alone rape.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grusa said:

Can someone please remind me how to ignore certain users? I am sure it used to be possible, but I can't find the place to do it.

Go to your profile in the top right of the screen, click on the down arrow and scroll to ignored users, click that which takes you to Ignored users, then follow the instructions by inputting the persons full name that you want to ignore, then click on the relevant tick boxes.

I had to look up the idiots guide a couple of days ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"How would it be to report it directly, take a rape kit and jail the perp?"

Are you new here? Do you have any idea how the police here spend their time? (I won't say work). Rape kits? Do you think they'd be processed? Huge number in USA aren't, fwiw

I personally know a woman who was raped by her father, had to give birth due to Texas type laws against abortion. Passed child off as her brother

Father was given choice of prison or becoming a monk. which may explain why there are so many deviant monks

22 hours ago, kidneyw said:

"However, her grandmother did not allow her to do so and told her to take the baby back to where she found her."

Think grandma is a bit of a wacko.

Absolutely. Not our problem - go back and abandon the baby where you found it. Someone else's problem. We won't report it to the authorities or take it to a hospital. Let it die for all I care. How wonderfully Thai. And how thoroughly un-Buddhist. Great culture, having people think that's okay.

Edited by Bangkok Barry