Cannabis Network Gives Health Minister A Warning

webfact

1 hour ago, jcmj said:

Hell, my doctor suggested that I try marijuana for my chronic pain, but I still haven’t found one that helps and doesn’t make me feel loopy. I don’t like the high feeling I just want the pain to go away. 

Try CBD oil! Works great on my cancer pain, if I want to get loopy, I smoke THC! ????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pedro01 said:

No - you just thought I meant something else.

There's a lot of drugs that can only be prescribed in a hospital - in other words, the local clinic can't prescribe them. Drugs like Tramadol are a good example - they used to be OTC here but then Thai kids started abusing the stuff mixing it with booze and so they brought in additional restrictions years ago.

I can get OTC here, no problem.

2 hours ago, jcmj said:

Hell, my doctor suggested that I try marijuana for my chronic pain, but I still haven’t found one that helps and doesn’t make me feel loopy. I don’t like the high feeling I just want the pain to go away. 

Unfortunately, one needs quite a high THC level to shut out chronic pain due to illness or nerve conditions. At higher levels cannabis operates like alcohol. You feel happier, but are usually quite bombed. Very difficult to function at that point. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2