Good visa agent in 2023 recommendation?

ding

4 hours ago, impulse said:

It's in the Pattaya section...

I often think the same thing when I click on a link from off to the right.  But I've come close to embarrassing myself enough that I now check to see which section it's posted in.

He is wrong regardless, some services are not available in every place where the person lives but they do offer it in BKK / Pattaya.

Thai visa is reliable and you can use it from anywhere.  They'll also do your 90 day reports for an extra cost. On the downside, their fees have gone up (last I checked it was 20,000 for a retirement extension), it's somewhat slow, and your extension will come from a provincial immigration office.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, safarimike11 said:

Recommendation - based on personal experience: At the right side of Big C Pattaya Thai (on Sukhumvitt road South Pattaya) is their car park; from the car park, if you look out onto the side road (that runs 90 degrees to Sukhumvitt), you will see a Visa Agency. I am purposely not giving the name but I have known the guy for 17 years - going back to when he used to give Sunday morning presentations for Pattaya Expats Club.

Key Visa. The owner; Darren; passed away earlier this year. His wife is now running the business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

A good visa agent is one close to you, who deals with the local immigration office for services....

So you are not providing much information to go on...

Aye not wrong.... I am North of the town and all the agents requite a trip into town or to the South side of it..... might as well go to Jomtien soi 5. One place I like has no parking for a car anywhere near. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, safarimike11 said:

Recommendation - based on personal experience: At the right side of Big C Pattaya Thai (on Sukhumvitt road South Pattaya) is their car park; from the car park, if you look out onto the side road (that runs 90 degrees to Sukhumvitt), you will see a Visa Agency. I am purposely not giving the name but I have known the guy for 17 years - going back to when he used to give Sunday morning presentations for Pattaya Expats Club.

Thank you for your useful reply.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Aye not wrong.... I am North of the town and all the agents requite a trip into town or to the South side of it..... might as well go to Jomtien soi 5. One place I like has no parking for a car anywhere near. 

Thanks, yes well be driving a car.

19 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

A good visa agent is one close to you, who deals with the local immigration office for services....

So you are not providing much information to go on...

The agency close to us deals with Russian clients. I'm not Russian, But thanks.