Trump only running ‘to stay out of prison’

Social Media

8 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

I couldn't care less. I'm not American. But Americans are so intrenched in personality politics. The country is the laughing stock of the world. What a mess your politicians have made of the country. But it seems no one care about that. It's just about stopping Trump or Biden depending on which camp you are in. It's really sad.

my position is that taxes of the wealthy should be raised, and health coverage for everyone should be available.

i support candidates who support my position.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/27/2023 at 3:09 PM, CharlieKo said:

Is it really because of Trump? I mean Biden is just a puppet the strings being pulled by someone behind the scenes! It seems to me there is a vendetta emanating from  maybe the Clintons and Obama who it is suggested is really running the show. Clinton herself yet again pushing Russian interference. It seems like an easy excuse to make for a failed political system that has stopped working! It is an obsession to keep Trump out of office regardless of the damage to the country. All so Clinton can get some payback for losing to Trump!

Are you feeling okay?

28 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Hmmm...Should I contribute money to the man who brags about his golf courses, private jet and Mar-a-Lago resort, or should I pay my own bills.  Such a dilemma.

• Like 1